grantaire; secret's out

A/N: i keep switches POV's but whatever

The meeting was about to begin. Grantaire was waiting for his beloved Y/n to finish cleaning the meeting room, more specifically, Enjolras' desk. He had his back against the wall, one knee up and head looking up to the ceiling. He crossed his arms and let a small smile fall onto his face at the thought of Y/n.

"R, you coming?"

"In a moment."

Bahorel shrugs and walks into the room and greets the breathtaking waitress. She smiles and waves and walks out of the doorway to find Grantaire waiting for her. As soon as he sees her, he scrambles off the wall and stands up straight.

"Hello Grantaire."

She nods.

"Hello Y/n."

He nods and shakes her hand.

Oh, was it mentioned that Grantaire and Y/n had been dating in secret?

Grantaire and Y/n stood in front of the open doorway with their hands still woven together. Grantaire lets his eyes fall to her lips, trying so desperately hard to keep himself from kissing them.

"Oi R, get in here!"

"Start without me. I just need to speak with Y/n." He shouts, his eyes and hand never leaving yours.

Boys mumbling agreements and 'whatever's' was heard from the room. Enjolras then approaches the door and holds it's knob in his hand.

"This counts as you being late."

And with that, he slams the door.

As soon as the door clicks shut, Grantaire pulls the girls' arm towards him and kisses her hungrily. Out of instinct, he wraps his arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck.

When they pull away, they rest their foreheads together.

"Hey."

She laughs and greets him back.

"I missed you." He says as he grabs her hand and holds it to his chest.

"Grantaire! I saw you yesterday!"

"Well, you did a little more than see me-"

"Grantaire!" She hits his arm, making him laugh.

Grantaire and Y/n have been a couple for 3 months. They were worried about it interfering with the revolution, but they couldn't keep their hands off each other, so they went with it and kept it quiet.

He lifts her head with his finger and leans in to kiss her again.

That small kiss, became heated very fast.

She ran her hands through his hair and he pulled her close by the hips. As their tongues intertwined, Grantaire pressed Y/n's back against the closed door of the meeting room, quietly of course.

Their loud breaths and moans mixed with Enjolras' speech.

"You're. Going. To. Be. Late." She says breathlessly in between kisses. He pulls away and looks at her.

"I don't care."

She smiles and pulls him in again by the cravat.

On the other side of the door, the boys were all leaning in to hear Enjolras' new plan.

"I believe we should wait for Grantaire." The leader says, "as this is quite important."

"Where is this idiot?" Combferre mumbles.

Marius gets up from the table and walks towards the door.

"I'll go get him."

Enjolras nods his head and turns to his comrades.

Marius turns the door knob and opens the door, only to be jumping to the side of it.

Y/n and Grantaire had toppled through the doorway and lay on the floor on top of each other. Grantaire and his unbuttoned shirt hovered over Y/n and her messy hair.

"Well, well, well. Looks as though I am not the only one with a mistress today."

Marius says cockily as he crosses his arms and looks at the pair.

Their cheeks were red and eyes were wide. Grantaire steps off of Y/n and helps her up.

"So this is why you have been late for the last few weeks." Enjolras says with an eye roll.

"Um, I'm going to go." Y/n says awkwardly and begins to walk away until Grantaire pulls her back to his side by the hand.

"No. Stay. It's okay, we were going to have to tell them sooner or later." He whispers in her ear. She looks to him and then nods. He turns back to the boys.

"Men, this is my girlfriend, whom I love very much."

The room is silent.

"So does that mean I can't snog Y/n?" Courfeyrac says.

Grantaire glares at him and pulls his girl into his chest.

"I was kidding."