joly; cleaning is hot

I was working my usual shift at the Café Musain and waiting for my beloved boyfriend, Joly to finish up with his meeting.

"Honey, do you mind working late tonight? I need to run some errands before tomorrow, do you mind?" Madame Houcheloup asked while clearing a table. I loved Madame, she was like a mother to me and I would never want to disappoint her.

"No, not at all. Please, go do what you have to do, I can handle the café." She smiles at me and puts the wet rag away.

"Alright dear, thank you. Now remember to wipe the tables, sweep the floor, shine the glasses, and-"

"Lock the doors. Madame, I know, it's not my first time." I chuckle. "I can always rely on you, thank you." She goes to grab her coat and pouch.

"Do say hello to the boys for me, yes?" "Anything for you Madame." We smile at each other before she leaves. "Bonne nuit!" She calls from halfway down the street. I just chuckle at Madame's upbeat behaviour and begin my tasks.

As I finish cleaning the last table, the meeting room door swings open and the sound of men chatting fills the floor. I go back behind the bar to start shining the glasses and to get Grantaire his sixth wine bottle of the night. How he handles so much alcohol? I'll never know but I never question it.

"Hello y/n! Can I please have-" he didn't even have to finish his sentence because I was already handing him the bottle.

"Merci!" He smiles widely and kisses my cheek before going off to talk to Marius and Combferre. I laugh softly and start cleaning more glasses until I feel something wiping my cheek. I raise an eyebrow and turn to see my lovely boyfriend wiping his handkerchief on the spot where R kissed my cheek.

"Joly!" I laugh and lightly push him away.

"What? I don't need you to have alcohol infested cheeks! And I am not kissing the same cheek as Grantaire!" He starts wiping my face again. "Joly, stop!" I can't help but laugh at his behaviour.

"There we go! All clean- no wait." He wipes the spot again. "There." He then pecks your cheek. I shake my head and grab another glass to shine. As I am wiping the exterior of the glass, Joly copies my actions and begins to extremely thoroughly and slowly clean a glass. I finish about four glasses while he is still busy polishing his first.

He finally finishes and places the cup on the top of the bar. As he goes to grab another glass, without looking up, I say

"You missed a spot." He frantically grabs the glass and starts cleaning it again. I laugh loudly and he looks at me like I have six heads.

"Joly, I'm kidding." I laugh and take the glass from him to put away in the cabinet below the bar.

"Oh." I lock the cabinet up and walk towards my boyfriend. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.

"You know y/n, it's extremely attractive watching you clean." I laugh. "Oh yeah? I thought your eyes were only fixed on the molecules of the only glass you cleaned." He smiles and rests his forehead against mine.

"Please, I always find a way to admire you." I blush and lean in to kiss him. Just before our lips touch we get interrupted.

"Ahoy lads! I need me some more wine matey!" R says with an awful pirate voice. We both chuckle at our friend's attitude and I let my head fall onto Joly's chest, while his head falls onto my own.