Reunion

"What is it that you couldn't have said on phone?" I said to the face that has evolved from pubescent to masculine.

He goes back to scan his gaze across the black lake.
"Nothing." He says without even facing me.
"You are still so naive to fall for my words."

'Control your anger Y/n. Just for a few minute.' I kept chanting in my mind.

He turned from the rail and sweeps his eyes down me.
"Dyed hairs, piercings...and you sure you didn't needed plastic surgery to be that clown you are now?"

I took a deep breath to contain any emotions that might burst out from his words.
"Why did you call me here?"

"I wish I didn't had to but Mom wants you back home. Why am I always dragged in your dramas." He sighed at sky leaning back.

"I wasn't the one who called you. Keep your complains for the right person."

"Are you purposely trying to get on my nerves today?"

"I don't have to try. No matter what I do I am always on your nerves"

"Glad, you know."

He steps ahead and grabs my hand.
"Let's not waste time. You are going home."
He said and started to drag me.

Click!

"Wait!" He stopped but didn't lost his grip.
"I heard something." I said as I look back a the bushes where the sound came from.

"I know you Y/n. You can't fool me with those silly excuses."

"No! Seriously, I heard something!"
I wasn't bluffing but it was good chance to get my hands off from his hold. Jungkook won't appear here to help me. So I jerked my hands off free.

"Tell Mom I gave her the chance to make it right but she lost it by sending you." I started to walk away.

I hear his steps following me and he caught me by arms to turn me around to face him.

My eyes caught a ring in his fourth finger. 'He's engaged. To whom? Why wasn't I informed?'
This made my blood boil though I wasn't even interested in his life.

"Why do we act like family? Why do you become my brother when you feel like. Why she becomes my mother when she feels like. I'm sick of you! I'm sick of all of this!"

He leans forward to place his face next to mine and whispers.
"Have you forget your place or shall I remind you?"

A chill goes down my spine with the memories those words holds.

Click. Click. Click

We both turn our heads towards the bushes at the noise.

"See, I told you I heard something."

He proceeds towards the hedge to take a look but finds nothing.
In the meantime, I tried to slide into my escape.

"Don't even try." He said coming back.

"Let me make it simple for you.
Either, come home. Or.....
Pay me and I won't ever come to see your face."

"Have you changed your profession from an entrepreneur to a thug?." I scoff comes of my mouth.

I saw his eyes change. I know this look on his face. It's means he's offended and trouble coming my way.

"You are no longer fun to play with, now that your tongue has started to run."

He turns around to leave.
Right when I thought he would go, he turns back around to land his fist on my face. The force stronger than usual. An unforgettable feelings rush through my blood as I fall down. I know this feeling of getting knocked down. I feel enraged, defeated, miserable, petrified, everything at the same time. These emotions are so powerful that force me to fight back with him.
Been there, done that.
It only leaves me with feeling nothing but dejected.

"Don't forget your place!" He said before leaving me coughing on the ground.

I chose wrong fear to deal with.

I got on my feet and picked up my shawl to cover me and the stinging bruise on my cheeks.
When I reached my hotel room, I realized that I wasn't living that shitty life that I lived years ago. I do what I love that is making music and I have BTS members with me. That's everything I could ever wish for.
This thought made me want to live my life soulfully.

When the morning came, I woke up to look forward for the day as I decided to try to be a new person. While I was confused choosing the outfit. I remember the dress Taehyung brought for me. I gave it a try and wasn't disappointed at all. The only problem was the crimson spot on my cheeks. No amount of makeup made it concealed. So instead I wore big sunglasses. And I was ready to be a different person.

At to the breakfast table

"Do you know him?" Manager-nim asked but I was still analysing the ridiculous article.

"Yeah. He's my brother."

He relaxed at my words.
"I need to contact this site. Might as well need to sue them for misinformation."
He said and went back to making calls.

As I sipped my juice, the boys stared at me. I raised my eyebrows up to question it.

"You have a brother?!"

Author's note

Sorry I have been busy past few days.
Vote. Vote. Vote