Bonding 2 (part 2)

"Again, you wouldn't understand. At least I don't want to be treated exceptionally." He gives me stare. Scary enough to kill me inside.

I exactly knew what he was talking about. I still couldn't swallow the fact that he was talking to me in informal without using honorifics.

"You too know, Jimin. I am okay with everything. I didn't asked for any special treatments. Is it my fault that they don't believe me?"

"Then is it my fault that I am doing what I want to without being interrupted!" His raised voice echoed.

A knot fromed in my throat.
"I'm just trying to help you."

"Well don't. And please do me a favor...leave." he directioned me towards the door.

I didn't know what to say so I turned and walked out of the door. I was angry but I couldn't help myself from tearing up.
'At least try to be angry properly y/n!'
The thought came to my mind.

The dorm wasn't too far from the company so I walked with the my head hanging down. I felt my body heating. I heard my heart pounding in my ears.
'Jimin is right. The members shouldn't be treated unfairly because of me.'

Reaching the dorm I tried to calm myself down.
'It's okay. I am okay' I told myself.

I tried to keep my profile low as I entered the dorm. Half of the boys were asleep and half were busy on their own.

I grabbed my clothes and a towel and headed towards the bathroom. Kept my stuff on the basin and looked at myself in the mirror.

You are a burden Y/N.
'No I am not.'
Yes you are. Didn't you heard Jimin.
'Yeah I did...but he didn't say this.'
Does he need to.... you know it yourself.
'I guess you are rig--

Knock...knock...knock
"Y/n, are you in there?" I heard Jin's voice.

"Yes I am."

"I was just checking if you were home. Sorry." his steps faded.

Narrator's point of view

You took a shower and stepped outside. You saw Jimin entering. Seeing his face all you could remember was his stare.
He tried to approach you but you didn't care to take a look at him and went to the boys room to join their discussion. The boys were stiting on their bunk beds.

"Noona, you came at the right time. We are playing truth or dare." Taehung said

"But where is the bottle."

"No, we are planning it with rock, paper,scissors. The one who loses has to choose truth or dare."

"Okay I am in"

"Me too" Jimin said entering the room.

Hoseok lost the first round.
"I choose dare"

"I dare you to make Yoongi laugh." Namjoon said.

Choose your favorite moment. ^_^

Jimin's pov

It had been 5 minutes since y/n left and I was still in the practice room.

'Jimin-ah, what have you done.'
I slammed a punch to my face in the mirror.

I remember the shock in her eyes as I told her to leave.
'I should make things right'
I ran out of the building but saw no sight of the her.
'Damn she's a fast waker.'
I headed towards the dorm thinking of the ways to apologise to her. As I entered the living room I saw her coming out of the bathroom. I tried to approach her but she turned coldly towards the other direction. I followed her. The boys were playing truth or dare. I heard noona say
"Okay I am in"

'This was my chance' I thought to myself.

"Me too" I said.

Hoseok hung completed his dare and now everybody was bursting with laughter because of him. But I prayed for noona to lose next round. I guess I was quite lucky that day.

"I choose dare"

"I dare you to---"

"I dare you to forgive me" I interrupted Jungkook.

Not only she but the others were surprised after hearing my words. The room went silent for next minute.
She was thinking hard, bitting her lips. Everybody's attention was towards us.
"Please~" I interlocked my fingers and joined my hands.
"Sorry noona."

"I am alright, Jimin. You don't need to be sorry."

"No! You have to forgive me. I am not going to let you leave until you do it."

"I forgive you. Happy?"

I pulled her into an hug and said
"Now."
I heard her chuckle behind my back and felt relived.

"Are we supposed to clap or something to know what's going on?"
Yoongi wondered.

"I--" I was about to tell him when y/n interrupted.

"Aah. Nothing to worry everyone. We resolved it ourselves."

I am really thankful to her for saving me that day. Otherwise I could only imagine what would hyungs do to me if they found out what had happened.

Author's note

I know this chapter wasn't that good but I will try hard. Hwaiting!