Fix

"Hello Y/n"

"Manager-nim?" I balanced the phone between my ear and shoulder as I was cleaning the window.

"You have to attend a meeting tomorrow."
I bring my lips close to the glass and release some air from my mouth to make the glass foggy.

"Okay, I will inform the others." I said as I drew a smiley face with fingers which appeared on my face after realizing how dreamy the weather was.

"Actually.... only you have been asked to come." I paused wiping and brought my attention to the call by taking the phone in my hand.

"Me, alone? Okay....do you know what is it about?"
My eyes went to the reddish mark on my wrist, wondering if it's somehow related to Sam.

"Sorry but I have no idea.
But make sure to be there by one."
I turn to the wall clock which said eight thirty.

"Okay, thanks."
I ended the call and tossed my mobile on the couch before taking place besides it.

'Do I need to worry or it's will be just a normal discussion.'

'Of course you need to work darling, they haven't summoned you personally since you signed the contract.
Sam has told them about your uncooperative behavior.'

'Why would he dug his own grave, I should be the one to complain about him.'

'Don't you know dear, he's been working in the company before you, who do you think they will believe.'

'Me, because Yoongi saw it too.'

'So you are also dragging him in your fall.'

'Wha-What do I do then?'

'Tell them, It's all your fault.'

'But-'

'It is your fault'

"Y/n?"

I turn my head to see Jimin with ruffled hair, face full of innocence, eyes struggling to open.

"Soju doesn't make you older"

"Huh?" He asked. It's too early for his brain to start working again.

"I mean, call me Noona." I stood up and walked to kitchen. He followed me, rubbing his eyes.

I kept a pot on the stove and poured water into it.

"What are you doing?"

I remained mute and took out some lemons and ginger from the fridge.

"Hello? I'm asking you something noona." He waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"I prefer not to talk to you after what you did last night."

"Oh my god, what did I do last night!"
"Don't tell me I cried in front of you." Seemed like my words made him wake up complete.

I imagined if he did actually cried, how would his face look, definitely better than yesterday.

He suddenly grabbed my chin with his fingers and turned my head from side to side, checking my cheeks.
He gasped,exaggerating.
"Did I perhaps.....

punched you!"
I slapped his hand off.

"I wouldn't regret if I actually did." He mumbled with a sole purpose of getting a response from me.

But I was determined to torture him until he recalled it himself.

"Aah....Nooonaaa!!! Tell me!!"

Taehyung entered the living room with same condition as Jimin. I poured out the liquid in the cups.

"Aah...My head! It's going round and round." Taehyung said rubbing his temple.

"Here" I hand him one of the cups.
"This will cure your hangover."

"Thanks" He took a sip and his face twisted showing disgust, trying swallow it down without spiting out.
"What is this thing! I would happily drink coffee rather than tasting it."

"Ginger lemon tea."

"Where's mine?"
Jimin asked.

"Taehyung, there's more for the others in the kitchen. I am going to take a shower, tell them about it when they wake up."

Taehyung nodded and Jimin went back into the kitchen.

"But there's just five cups!" I heard Jimin from kitchen as I gather my toiletries.

I closed the door behind me and sighed. I lifted my shirt placing it on the basin and took a stand in front of the mirror.
My eyes instinctively peered in at the person on the other side.
I came close to the figure and brushed the tip of my fingers on the brown arc imprinted on my skin under the eye, refusing to be erased by rubbing.
Scanning down I reach my lips, shredding dry like it haven't touched water for days.
I slide my tongue between my lips to moist them.
Grabbing my tooth brush and I spreader some toothpaste to polish my teeth.

My gaze checked up and down at the reflection while brushing until it landed on my wrist.

"I need to fix myself."
I sighed with foam settled on my mouth.

I stepped in the the shower, cold water passing a quick shiver throughout my body until I get adjusted to the temperature.
I wash myself out, revisiting moles and marks as I do so.
Even though I am done with my bath I stand there, water dripping down as I zone out leering at the tile.

A minute of silence passes out as I shift to look at my hands. Finger tips forming wrinkles signaling me to get out.

I dry myself out with the towel and wear the clothes, throwing the dirty ones in the basket.

I opened the cabinet above the mirror to take out some self care essentials.
I dabbed and rubbed moisture over which shined on my skin.
I applied some cream under my eyes to lighten the shade.
Lastly my covered my lips in a layer of lip balm before grinded them against each other.

'See that wasn't hard, now I must do this everyday.'

'Ugh....Who am I fooling.'
I felt an urge to wash it all off because of the stickiness and heat I felt by keeping it on my face until it will be naturally absorbed by my skin.

I opened the door and fanned myself with my hand as I stepped out.

Jimin jumped in front of me with his signature smile.
"Sorry."

"For exactly what?"

"For........... everything, I guess?"

"OK MR. PARK JIMIN I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOUTED AND IRRITATED THE HELL OUT OF ME LAST NIGHT!
YOU!
YOU!
YOU!
YOU!
AND YOU TOO!"

I pointed my fingers at each of the members excluding Namjoon.

"Why are you pulling me in, in fact I was the one...."
Yoongi paused when I widened my eyes at him.

"What hyung?" Taehyung asked

"He was the one who threw pillow at my face." I covered him up.

"What!" Jungkook laughed and his laugh turned into coughs when I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay... okay... Everyone apologise to her." Namjoon said.

Author's note

Hey beautiful!😍
Don't forget to take care of yourself.
This is your reminder to love yourself. I know it's hard but you can do it.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜