Airport

Y/c = your country

I have started therapy. Is it helpings? Honestly....I Don't Know.

My life is mess. I'm a mess. Mess is around me.

The boys are trying to keep me away from reading articles and comment, metioning the disaster caused by me.
Yet my phone is flooded with messages reminding me of the same.
I am afraid to open them. I feel like the words would come out of the screen and attack me. So I instead open up the call log.
We are going to take off for Y/c soon. That's where our next Wings tour is.
I dial my mom number.

Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..The number you are trying to call is not answering please try again later or leave a message after the tone.

"Mumma?...I am coming Y/c. I don't know if you know........but I miss you....I miss home. Call me if you want me to visit you."

"Ma'am, please switch off your phone. The plane is about to take off"

"Yeah just a minute" I took last look at my phone screen hoping it will ring but then switched the airplane mode."

Other members were jumbled somewhere behind and I was in the front with the window seat. Yay! For that at least.
The view was so mesmerizing and soothing. As I stared at the cotton candy like clouds, I recall the day of when I moved in the boys. How paranoid I was of my decision to leave studies and join a group at an obscure company. Now I can't express how fortunate I am to be in BTS.

The blurry purple evening sky drifts me to sleep.

I woke up to muffled voices.

"I'm not even surprise now"

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked at the surrounding. I stood up from the seat and stretched my arms.

"You were still sleeping while we are here doing the search." Jin who was coming from the cabin from behind the curtains. I looked around me to see the all seats empty.
"What is going on?" I said with a yawn.

"Namjoon lost his passport"

"What? You are joking right?" I stopped rubbing by eyes after hearing Jin.

"Do you think I will, at this time?"

I checked the time it's 6 o'clock in the morning. We were going to reach at 5:45.

"Not in the back cabin" Jungkook came running from the other direction.

"Let's check under the seats"
"Y/n, you check there"

I began my search with the row Namjoon was sitting at. No luck in scanning the seats. Of all the things that Namjoon have lost or broken until now, this was the most important thing. Without his passport, we are in huge trouble.

I was fidgeting through the luggage compartment and found a sling bag. And guess what it was Namjoon's. I was so relieved that I hugged it.

"Guys! I found it!" I shouted.

"Where is it?" Yoongi asked me as he revealed himself from behind the seats.

"This is his bag. Hyung told us he lost only his passport." Taehyung said.

I checked the bag for the passport and thankfully it was present in there.

"Aah. I must have kept it in that bag and forgot. Sorry guys. Really sorry."
Namjoon said rubbing his neck.

"Aaah...Hyung.... What's this." Jimin came whining.

"Miyane Jimin-an (Sorry Jimin). This won't happen again."

"Like we would let it happen again." J hope said.

"Okay everyone let's get off the plane now." Manager-nim said.

We bowed to the airline staff member for causing the trouble. And got off the plane to join the empty checkout lines we were the last one left.

As I was one of the first member to check out. So I started walking out with the staff and manager will my suitcase. As I was progressing, my eyes caught a herd of people behind the glass door. My feet stopped at the sight of them but I had to cross the crowd anyways. I took long steps and tried to skip through the mob as the door opened. To my surprise there were more reporters then fans. I kept my head down to avoid them when suddenly a report jumped in front of me

"Why did you ran away at the concert. Is it true that you are mentally ill?"
She said in Korean.

Wow. She came from Korea to here just to ask me if I were insane? Reporters are sure hard-working.

The airport security helped to make a way for us. I felt claustrophobic as the people squeezed us like sandwich and they were a lot aggressive from other times. Well, they have a reason to be.

"BTS doesn't needs you! Leave the band!" Someone screamed and it got into my head like shot. My walk got slow. It hurt. It hurt like someone pushed a needle in my heart and left it there, so I would need to feel the same pain again to pull it out.
I was on the verge of crying. But they couldn't see it because of my sunglasses. I just needed to hold on to something before I agitate and make a scene again.
I held Manager-nim's sleeve with my index and thumb as I walked besides him to stifle until we got out while he held his another hand around me to keep me at a distance from crowd.

We reached the black van
"Wait, you need to take group photos." He said as I was about to open the van door

"Oh. Right"

The members joined us and they were constantly coming up with hilarious poses while I was just sticking to the heart and peace sign.

As soon as it all got finished I got in and removed my mask and glasses to reach for air. Manager-nim kept my stuff at the back and got seated besides the driver. Soon one by one came the other members.

"I almost fell waking out of there" said Jimin.

"You could have probably got on the way of your own tiny legs" Jungkook teased him.
Jimin shot lasers at him.

"Everybody is fine?" Manager-nim asked

"Ye! (Yes!)" Everyone said in unison except me. I was surrounded by another thoughts.

"Y/n?"

"Yes. I'm Okay."

"Okay then, let's go!"

Author's note

Hey!You look beautiful today. Is this because you are talking care of yourself so well. Then good job. Keep loving yourself. 💜

And if you country is never visited by BTS like mine, then it will be soon. Be patient...