𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

A quick run down for my up coming books / prompts. Just thought you might be interested in checking them out in the future.

I hope you wait patiently and it's up to you if you'll follow me in order to anticipate the upcoming books if you'll like to read them soon.

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━

HEALING SERIES:

BOOK ONE:
Heal my heart, Dr.Yoon (jc)

—in which Yoon Jeonghan is a cardiologist, and Seungcheol is his patient. Aside from treating the patient's physically ill heart, he aspires to heal it emotionally. But will it be possible to treat Seungcheol's broken heart without risking his heart to get broken?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BOOK TWO: Melt my heart, Nurse Hong (ss)

— in which Hong Jisoo met Lee Seokmin, a loving brother, and a son. Though Seokmin is cold due to his circumstances, the nurse promised to melt his heart.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BOOK THREE: Forget me not, Engr. Kim (mn)

— in which Engineer Kim Mingyu makes Architect Jeon Wonwoo remember everything about their past.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BOOK FOUR: Fly me to the Blue Sky, Captain Wen (jh)

— in which Xu Minghao hires an aspiring pilot, Wen Junhui, as his rebound to heal his broken heart. Jun makes a promise that once Minghao moved on, he'll fly him to the blue sky.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BOOK FIVE: One Last Chance, Atty. Boo (vk)

— in which an idol, Chwe Hansol, got involved in a serious drug scandal and has seemed help from the best Attorney in town, which was Boo Seungkwan, who has happened to be the boy he rejected and bullied back in highschool.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BOOK SIX: Sway with me, dancer Lee (sh)

[No description yet]

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━