15.•°

𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠, 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎, 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛!
•🦋•

JEONGHAN'S

Other than wearing this stupid gown, I actually had to act with Seungcheol.

Acting with him was too awkward, there was this scene at the party in which we fall in love at first sight.

"Action!"

They shouted and there we stood in front of each other, staring at each other as the aquarium serves as a barrier.

***

Finally it was the time where Romeo had find the time to kiss Juliet and I honestly don't know how this scene will go, neither did Seungcheol, so we stopped acting.

"Okay! Now kiss!"

Kiss?!

Our bodies were close together for the acting, and as soon as Wonwoo shouted that, laughter filled the room while I and Seungcheol stood there awkwardly.

"Wonwoo! No one's going to kiss!"
I shouted back and Seungcheol seemed to agree.

"C'mon it's for the grade!"

"No one said that Wonwoo! It seems like you're just playing all cupid and setting us up together!"

"Exactly!"

He said and I widened my eyes, making his small fox eyes bulge out as he realized what he said. He quickly stood up from his seat across the stage and climbed up to our spot.

"I mean.. Uhm.. For the.. Acting?"

"No one will kiss."

He looked down in defeat, "How are you supposed to do that scene then?"

"I don't know! Hug, or something?"

"That's no fun Jeongliet" Mingyu said out of no where and my death gaze making him immediately hide backstage.

"You can angle your faces to create an illusion though?" Taehyung suggested.

"Or.. We can like.. Just lean in.. Then the curtain closes for the change of set up?"

I nodded as Seungcheol suggested a pretty good idea, right.. There are curtains, as we will be changing scenes after all.

But still, having our faces close to each other makes me feel all nervous specifically in the stomach.

"Let's practice the scene again!"

Wonwoo clapped and so we did went back to the places, following the sequence, then getting to the hard part, the kissing scene, just lean in Jeonghan... But is still seemed so hard for me. So it was a long silence, as I can't bring my face up closer to the raven haired boy.

"I'm quite nervous, give me break" I said breathlessly as my heart's been beating rappily for the past few hrs, not only with the thought of the scene, but the touching me and Seungcheol's been repeatedly doing.

"C'mon Han.. It's not like we didn't do this before" Seungcheol said, a bit too loudly for all people to hear.

Widening my eyes at him, as he acted innocently, did he know how much misunderstanding he caused?!

I looked around seeing people with shocked faces, some with mischievous smiles like Wonwoo.

"N-no! Its not what it meant! We- we didn't kissed before okay? It was just– urghh! Let's just get on with it"

Let them think what they want to think, I'm not in the mood to explain, not in the mood to further extend the time with this boy in front of me.

****

"Jeongliet"

Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Seokmin has been muttering for the past few minutes we've been here at the caferia. Wonwoo eagerly explained every detail at how I got casted as Juliet last minute and now they've been teasing me nonstop with the nickname Joshua and Mingyu came up with.

I'm regretting my life decisions with every eye roll I make at them, sipping my box of juice.

"Good thing we juniors can watch the play! I can't wait for that kissing scene!"

The word kissing brought me to life again, "No kissing scenes okay?!"

"As if you would resist his lips though."
Seungkwan as our group's flirtiest hoe said.

Lunch just went like that, endless teasing and so did the week passed, until it was finally the day of my humiliation be presented to hundreds of students.

_______

I used tons of Romeo and Juliet films and summary videos, so it might not be as accurate as the novel cause I don't want to read it 👀

I used Leonardo DiCaprio's film, 1996. Also the 2013, and others, so what I write in this book might be a mix of scenes from those movies, so don't come @ me