05

Sharing is Caring

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━

I came home yesterday with sore legs, who wouldn't?! I ran 3 whole lapses around the field! And Jeonghan— I mean, Jeonghan-ssi would cancel my audition?

Not only that he made me ran 3 lapses, but also embarrassed me in front of his team! I really thought we were good friends as he toured me around the campus 3 days ago.

Is he trying to fight with me? For what reason, though? Last time I checked, I did nothing to offend him in any way.

But whatever reason it is. I'm not backing out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I came down the house limping the next morning, and was greeted by my mom, cooking with her brow apron, a messy bun, she looked simply beautiful.

The smell of eggs and crispy bacon lingered the kitchen and dining room as I sat in front of the table, my mom kissing my forehead as she served my plate.

"Good morning my handsome son."
She smiled, a thing that makes my morning great every single day.

I have a good family, one that has everything anyone can ever ask for.

We weren't that well off, my dad has a small business, a small food truck beside another school where he cooks foods for students to eat every lunch or dismissal. He leaves early in the morning and arrives late at night.

It wasn't a big business, but I'm happy, he's happy and passionate about what he's doing and for me and my mom, and I think that's amazing.

As for my mom, she stays at home, though she insisted to work, my dad told her that I had to have someone around me, which I'm thankful for.

"How's you legs?" she asked, as I told her what happened during yesterday's try outs. I tell everything to my mom, we're that close, I rant to her like an open diary, and she comforts me well.

I just smiled and answered back, "It's fine mom."

It actually isn't, but with her smile, I am assured everything will be alright.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━