29.•°

𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑎𝑛
•🦋•

SEUNGCHEOL'S

The ride was over, and their amusement park adventure has come to an end.

They got off from their seats feeling all hazy from the romantic atmosphere between them.

They slowly walked away, bowing at a few staff to thank them, and finally walking past the exit, and heading towards Jeonghan's car in the empty parking lot.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan walked very slowly, hand in hand, simply because they wanted the moment to last forever, so they took slow little steps towards the car.

When the engine has started, and Jeonghan started to drive as slowly despite the empty road. They didn't talk, but Seungcheol kept his hand on his lover's thigh.

"Should we get dinner first? Or your parents will be suspicious?" asked Seungcheol.

Jeonghan quickly glanced as Seungcheol and smiled, "Let's go, grab dinner.."

They did, arrived to get an unlimited samgyeopsal as they both were hungry after spending all their energy running freely around the amusement park.

***

Moments have passed, both belly was full as Jeonghan drived their way to his lover's house.

Slowly driving again, as they talked about things, both little and big topics, they enjoyed.

Now the car was nearing Seungcheol's house. Time felt so fast, and Jeonghan wanted to spend more time with Seungcheol, same with the other, but they had to say good bye for this night.

They both stared at the empty road before Seungcheol spoke, "I guess I'll get going now"

The latter faced Jeonghan and so did he, "Goodnight Cheollieo, I had a fun time with you," saying soflty, followed by a sweet smile.

"Goodnight, I had a great day with you, too. It's cold outside, you stay here in the car, okay?" said Seungcheol as he leaned to caress the other's soft cheeks.

But Jeonghan didn't like the idea, "No... Let me walk you to the door.."

"Han, we could simply say goodbye inside the car, say goodnight and probably make out–"

"Cheol!" Came Jeonghan's words with a dark blush, hitting his boyfriend lightly.

The other chuckled and went back to cupping the other's cheeks, "I meant goodbye kisses.."

"No.. Let me walk you outside.. Please cheolllll" the younger whined and Seungcheol just immediately agreed as he knew he could never win against Jeonghan.

The older male went out the car, and walked around it to go in front of his house, followed by Jeonghan, now that there were few steps away from the door, they stopped their tracks and faced each other.

Seungcheol snaked his hands around Jeonghan's tiny waist, pulling it as he did so, while the latter placed his hands on Seungcheol's neck.