𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐨.•°

Final chapter
•🦋•

"This is where we'll be"

The deep, familiar voice said, making Jeonghan swiftly turn around.

"Cheol!" Once he had seen the Choi Seungcheol he's been waiting for all day, he quickly ran towards him, faster than he had ever ran.

He even jumped, causing both of them to fall back on the grass, but both emitting a soft giggle. The older did not take a second to hug back, making his longing arms feel satisfied with the other's small waist.

After Jeonghan had giggled, he started crying, loudly, but still with contented smile on his face.

"Cheol!" he shouted again, as if the said man isn't wrapped around his arms.

"W-why are you crying?! You're making me cry!" said Seungcheol with a hoarse voice when he felt his neck started getting wet with Jeonghan's shed of tears, then started tearing up too.

"n-nothing.. I'm.. I'm just so happy." said Jeonghan pulling in tighter, tightest perhaps. Making Seungcheol grunt a little, and release a soft noise of pain.

Jeonghan was shocked to hear that from Seungcheol, he was scared that he was either suffocating Seungcheol, or was he hitting something painful.

So he pulled away, still he was on top and their torso was pressed together, and it's definitely the second option. He was so happy and excited he didn't even noticed the bruises all over Seungcheol's body.

"Wh.. What happened here?! Who did this to you?!" He quickly examined his lover's whole being.

"Chill, Hannie...You really thought I would not show up on your wedding?" Asked Seungcheol with a smirk.

"I was- I was a bit losing hope that you would never come for me." Jeonghan admitted, making Seungcheol scoff.

"I came there, and when I insisted to go inside. I was stopped by a bunch of guys, was even beaten, next thing I know, I woke up in the middle of the streets."

Jeonghan then rolled to the side of his lover who was still lying down weakly, he sat up and ran his fingers through Seungcheol's toned body that indeed held lots of stains from all the beating he was given.

"I... I'm sorry.." Jeonghan couldn't bear with the sight of Seungcheol like this, he knew his dad was behind all this so he apologized.

"Hey! Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault okay?" then raised his hand to caress Jeonghan's tear stained cheeks.

Jeonghan smiled, euphoria bursting on his body with the gentle touch of Seungcheol's fingers.

"I'm okay..." Said Seungcheol, then grunted as he stood up to meet the level of his boyfriend.

Jeonghan held his arms for support, and when they were kneeling in front of each other, they had pulled their napes as their lips once again combined into one. Lips brushing against each other soflty, not to mention how their lips were curved in a smile during the kiss.

When they pulled away, Seungcheol whispered, "Promise you'd stay by my side... Forever.."

Jeonghan looked at him, "Does sthat even need to be asked? Of course I would never leave you! I promise as long as you would never leave me as well!" Jeonghan then lifted his pinky finger up.

"Promise."

Then they locked their pinky together, signifying not only their promise and declaration, but also to show their unbreakable bond, even if their life together gets tough, they will make it though....together.

After exchanging smiles, honey glazed eyes fixed on each other, Seungcheol then pulled Jeonghan to lie down once again, "Now come lay beside me.."

They watched the sun set in silence, before the biggest star has finally hid itself, and the moon and the stars started taking place to replace its light, but both just as beautiful.

Just like their first anniversary, they lie down under the stars, smiles that are in its highest peak visible in both faces.

Making silly jokes, giggling and talking about their lives the past few days... Once the romantic atmosphere between them were once again dominant, Seungcheol took his time to speak...

"Our love started with acting someone else's love story, but now i want to make my own love story with you."

"Han...be the Jeongliet to my Cheollieo, be the Jeonghan to my Seungcheol. Let's complete each other and make our own novel."

Diamond like tears started pouring one by one from Jeonghan's eyes, then had made his way to roll back on top of the older boy.

"I would be glad to make my life a novel as long as it's a love story with you."

Then shared another chaste kiss, lips moving against each other. Loving, and soft, gracefully their lips had moved. More than euphoria is felt whenever their mouth damped.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol, had started off as enemies who had disliked each other for their own stubborn reasons, until they started to deny their beating hearts...

The play of Romeo and Juliet took place, and as those characters, they finally had admitted their admiration for each other.

Jeongliet and Cheollieo then had suffered into a lot of misunderstandings, lots of struggles. But they had managed to make their love for each other grow even more, getting stronger with every hardship, as they had chosen to be with each other despite the challenges.

Now they are here lying on their own world, under the cast of a beautiful spell called love, the sky up above decorated with the scintillating starlights scattered all over like white twinkling dots.

They started off as Jeongliet hates Cheollieo, now ending with

Jeongliet Loves Cheollieo

Jeonghan loves Seungcheol, the same way Seungcheol loves Jeonghan...

Just like that, the stars were once again the witnesses of the novel-like, love story of....

Jeongliet and Cheollieo...

...Jeonghan and Seungcheol

________

- 𝐞𝐧𝐝 -

_____