34.•°

𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
•🦋•

3RD PERSON

Next day came, same as yesterday, Seungkwan had roasted Sowon, Jeonghan pushed her away.

Now, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were still together, as they walked home,

"Cheol... I love you" said Jeonghan in between the comfortable silence as he walked home with his lover.

Seungcheol chuckled, "So sudden?"

"Why you don't like it? Would you like me to say it to Sowon instead?" Jeonghan teased the older man.

"Don't you dare tease me like that Jeonghan." Then the said boy laughed, "Why is that?"

Seungcheol stopped walking and faced the younger, "Because if you've do, I'll tackle you on the ground and kiss you till you loose your breath."

"That sounds dirty. Atleast do it somewhere private" then winked at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol smirked, "If only I can. Let's wait for the for the right time, Han" Jeonghan loved that about Seungcheol.

How Seungcheol makes dirty jokes, but in the end, he doesn't plan to make a move unless Jeonghan is comfortable and ready with it. He is a such a gentleman and Jeonghan loves it.

"But seriously, Cheol... I love you very very much!" Then he pinched both cheeks of the older, causing him to groan.

Once he let go, Seungcheol rubbed it with his palms and rolled his eyes, making the other chuckle.

"Despite you abusing me, I love you too.. Very very much." Replied Seungcheol, wrapping his arm around Jeonghan's shoulder, and continuing to walk back home.

Once there at Cheol's house, Yuna immediately greeted them, hugging Jeonghan and also his son, then proceeding inside to give them some space.

Once alone, they faced each other once again...

"Cheol... What ever happens, I hope we'll keep strong. Because I love you, very much" Whispered Jeonghan, cupping Seungcheol's face.

The latter didn't have time to reply, as Jeonghan pulled him for a kiss, a kiss he recieves every day for nearly one year, but that kiss feels more special as the day passes by.

Seungcheol placed his arms around Jeonghan's waist, and kissed back.

They slowly pulled away, and said their I love yous and good byes. Before Jeonghan walked away, both faces having a contented smile.

***

Jeonghan arrived at his house, feeling more nervous than ever, for the past 2 days he received warning from his father, and it seemed real as Seungcheol updates him what happened to his father just after that.

That was enough to make Jeonghan anticipate a warning, and another bad news from the Choi family. He took a deep breath, praying that this time, everything will be alright.