06

Who Do You Hate?

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━

After Seungcheol released me from his arms, I stood dumbfounded, not giving a single care about the pasta dripping on my chest, and still processing what the hell just happened.

Seungcheol shrugged his royal blue, crush velvet blazer off, throwing it on one of the chairs as he stares at the stain on his white polo.

After a few moments, he walked away, and no one dared to laugh, in fact, lots of people swarmed around him offering help. And tons of people glaring at me.

Mostly girls, offering wet wipes, and some tissues, some even offered to wipe his uniform, or buy a new lunch for him.

Seungcheol then gladly accepted one of the student's pack of wipes, namely, Erica, Mingyu following close behind them after bowing a million times to apologize for the commotion. He must've been stunned or rushing that he forgot the uniform of his best friend and my eyes were glued to it.

I

then watch the boys head to the comfort room along with Erica, leaving me, with an unexplainable pang in my chest.

Is it because of Erica? The campus bitch, wiping the stain off of Seungcheol's chest? Or because the students helped him instead of making him feel humiliated?

Probably the second option.

"C'mon hyung, let's change your uniform." Seungkwan was suddenly beside me, trying to nudge me gently, I didn't even realized I was standing still with a spaghetti stain on my chest, thanks to Seungcheol hugging me and basically staining both our shirts.

Four of us arrived at the bathroom, Seungkwan and Seokmin helping me wipe out the stains,

While Seungkwan continuously nagging over why I shouldnt have tripped him what so ever.

But my mind was too preoccupied to listen to him, all I can think of was the scenarios that happened earlier.

His touch, his warmth that surrounded me was undeniably comfortable and it makes me feel safe. Maybe it's because it's the closest human touch I got in years.

His words lingering in my head all over again. Hating doesn't make your heart beat faster.

But maybe it does? Aish Jeonghan you better snap out of it!