Say Thy Name

(//I was gonna write "Say the name" but then we're talking about a novel so it's "Say Thy name" 😌✊ //)
•••

Thy lips are warm
•🦋•

3RD PERSON'S

Numerous scenes passed, full attention were captured by now, because it was finally the highlight, the part in which their death will reconcile the feud.

"Juliet lie down on her supposed to be tomb, and Romeo was to arrive. "

Said the narrator, and on cue, Seungcheol arrived, seeing the sight of Jeonghan lying down, he started to pent up tears for the acting.

He went towards the small body and held his hand. He did as it was written on the script, which was to cry.

So he tried to think that it was really Jeonghan lying down, lifeless, and not Juliet, with that thought, he shed tears, and finally took out a small bottle of poison.

"A dateless bargain, to engrossing death"

Seungcheol said, and finally drank the poison, As jeonghan acted as if he finally regained his consciousness.

Jeonghan did his best to act surprised and sad, just as Seungcheol, he tried to think it was really the elder boy dying in front of his eyes, unexpectedly, with that thought he cried too.

Juliet's eyes traveled to Romeo's hand, and seeing the bottle of poison, there was no explanation needed. He leaned in closer to whisper..

"Drunk all and left no friendly drop to help me after?"

Jeonghan cried.

"I will kiss thy lips, Happily some poisen yet on them,"

Both eyes traveling from each other's deep orbs, to their pink lips, they leaned in, feeling the warmth because of their breath, not knowing the warmth was also caused by the loving atmosphere embracing them.

The acting was on point, but the love radiating to the audiences carried the whole scenario making them watch I awe, feeling tons of emotions rush in them.

The initial plan for this scene was to lean in an angle to create an illusion of kissing, but the urge to kiss was too strong, the magnet between them pulls them together strongly, making them weak to fight the urge.

All of the sudden, the world didn't matter anymore, everything surrounding them turned black, Seungcheol only seeing Jeonghan's face, Jeonghan seeing only Seungcheol's face.

All they can see was each other,

Just Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

And they kissed.

"Romeo and Juliet shared a blissful last kiss"

Cheollieo and Jeongliet shared a blissful kiss.

But most importantly,

Seungcheol and Jeonghan
shared a blissful first kiss.

The soft lips were damped on each other, both of them closing their eyes to shut off what they see, and focus on what they feel, what they feel was pure bliss, it was pure happiness, euphoria rushing on every inch of their body.