32.•°

𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
•🦋•

3RD PERSON

Jeonghan woke up the other day, with a severe headache, red swollen eyes, and very disheveled hair.

Aside from crying his heart out, he slept very very late trying to think for the right decision, his father's words ringing all over in his mind.

He was given the hardest choice he had to do, it was either he'll stop meeting his boyfriend, or Seungcheol's father will loose his job.

He doesn't want Mr. Choi to be involved in this, but Jeonghan is too stubborn. He will never avoid Seungcheol, no matter what it takes.

He apologized million times as he said he was being selfish for choosing Seungcheol despite everything, but he loved him too much, Jeonghan is not a person to blame.

JEONGHAN'S

I got ready for school, there are not much classes, the only reason we attend is for our graduation practices.

Quietly tiptoeing my way downstairs to make sure not to see my parents, specially my heartless father.

***

I successfully sneaked out of the house, arriving way earlier. Just as usual, I'm leaning my back against my locker, waiting for a specific boy with jet black hair.

After a few minutes of waiting. The boy appears walking on the corridors.

Seeing him gives a very huge smile, but as he went closer to me, I observed his face. Just like me, he had puffy red swollen eyes, cheeks were a tint of pink and the rest of his face looked tired and pale.

At that sight, my smile quickly faded, he looked like a mess, but despite that he managed to smile just for me, just with the sight of me, making my smile return on my face.

The first thing I did was stand still and admire him, even after he cried, he is still the most beautiful man in my eyes.. but once I can't contain it, I ran into the safest place, his arms.

"Cheol.." just as I came in contact with his arms, I whispered, tears attempting to run out of my eyes.

His arms were around my neck, swaying in a slow rhythm. Feeling each other's presence as if we haven't met yesterday.

Tears streamed down my face as I apologized in behalf of my parents, "I'm sorry, Cheol.."

"You don't have to be sorry." he shushed and caressed my hair.

Pulling away as he cupped my cheeks to wipe my tears away like he always did. Then leaning in to softly plant a small peck on my red nose, making me giggle and scrunch my face.

His hands traveled on its way to my hands, locking it together and smiling before he spoke, "Let's go?"

I nod once, brushing off all my father's threats, my worries and stress, because to me, as long as I'm with him, none of them mattered but Seungcheol.