36.•°

𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢
•🦋•

3RD PERSON

Jeonghan continued hearing whisper shouts near his room.

He was afraid that because he was longing for Seungcheol, he started literally hearing him on his balcony.

To make sure, Jeonghan stood up from his bed, slowly and hesitantly walking towards the double doors, once he opened them, the breeze has struck his skin which caused him to shiver.

He was still hesitant, till he decided to finally peek on the ground, and he was right.

What immediately greeting him was a black hair, and a pair of big doe eyes shining while looking up at him.

The younger boy gasped, as the other man spoke, "Jeongliet..." then smiled.
Jeonghan smiled as well, he was so surprised and happy that he's seen the boy he loves the most.

It was like the time where they confessed and got together, it all happened in his balcony, and now something memorable has happened in the same place at night, once again.

They stood there for a good 2 minutes, before Jeonghan's father's words and threats of killing his lover has waved on Jeonghan's face..

The latter took a deep breath, and suddenly composed a dramatic face, and stated with his acting voice...

"Oh Cheollieo, Cheollieo!... "

Jeonghan whisper shouted, Seungcheol's lips curved into a bigger smile, he was expecting Jeonghan to say his lines during the play, the scene on that balcony... But Jeonghan continued.

".... What the fuck are you doing here?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Jeonghan whisper shouted again, which caused Seungcheol's smile to fall as the romantic atmosphere was broken.

Seungcheol looked down, and started to understand that the younger was just worried about him, as both of them were literally pulled away and was threatened not to be with each other just about 30 minutes ago, yet here's Seungcheol being stubborn and is now standing outside Jeonghan's balcony.

"I came here to see you. How do I get in?" said Seungcheol, looking around to find out where and how can he climb to his lover's room.

Jeonghan suddenly started to cry silently. He was happy. He was crying happy tears, but at the same time was worried, "Cheol.. My parents might hear..."

"Your house is a mansion, Jeonghan. Besides, you once told me your parents' room are at the other end of the hall." Seungcheol said, desperately wanting to climb the you younger's room and tackle him into a tight hug.

Jeonghan thought for a while, despite being scared not for his self, but was scared for Seungcheol.

"Please Jeonghan.."

The older continued to whine, but the younger kept refusing, "Cheol.. I can't forgive myself if something bad happens" he whispered and looked down.

"My father has threatened to kill you if I don't marry Sowon." said Jeonghan and broke Seungcheol's heart as he heard the other's statement.

Seungcheol just wants to question the world. Why does the world keep on tearing them apart? All they wanted was love and happiness. It's all they ever wanted.

Seungcheol held back his tears, and replied, "I don't care. I would risk it all for you. I'll always find a way to get to you"

"Cheol stop being stubborn! Stop saying that!" Said Jeonghan.