33.•°

𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
•🦋•

JEONGHAN'S

Next day came, I and Seungcheol walked to our class.

Though Seungcheol wasn't as bubbly and lively like he always is, i noticed, as his smiles were soft and simple, a fake smile overall, he had a hard time focusing on my words, and he even forgot to hold hands as his eyes were glued on the floor.

He makes me worry about him, and I honestly don't know how to comfort people, but for Seungcheol, I will try.

"Cheol... Don't worry about it..."

I whisper, for the first time today, he heard me on my first call and looked at me with an obvious fake smile.

"About what? I'm okay, Hannie" he smiled, but all I did was stop my tracks and cross my hands on my chest.

"You know what I'm talking about, Cheol."

He sighed deeply, looking down as he replied, "You know it's the only job my father has. My mom is insisting to find a job which my father doesn't agree on."

He explained, anxiousness, and sadness visible in his eyes,

"Everything will be okay... I promise." I said.

He smiled at me and finally came. To hold my hands and walk towards my room.

***

Free time, classes, and its lunch time once again, just like everyday our table was full of noises, only to be silenced by the same beautiful girl yesterday.

Because of what happened yesterday, I had no other choice but to explain every little thing to my friends.

I know these stuff between me and my dad are personal, but i can't help it, they're my best friends and they need to know.

Now once Sowon stood in front of us, I had no words, also Seungcheol, so the famous Boo Seungkwan was the one who acknowledged her presence.

"Yes? Why are you here? Vernon is taken." Said Seungkwan, clinging his arms on Vernon who's beside him.

Sowon chuckled, showing her precious smile, "How silly...I'm not here for.. Whoever Vernon is, and I'm not here for you, too.. So please shit your mouth"

Seungkwan was stunned. No one dared to keep him quiet but Sowon, so he scoffed in disbelief.

"If there's anyone who needs to shut up, it's you. So bibbidi bobbidi be gone tho–"

"Seungkwan!" I whisper shouted, glaring at Seungkwan who glared back at me.. I know I made that line, but it was too harsh, I don't even know if Sowon is that bad, so as of now, I'll treat her with respect

I faced Sowon, and bowed my head a little to apologize, before I spoke, "What brings you here?"

"We're having lunch together.. Your father told me to do so, that way we can get to know each other."