Chapter 13 [UNDER EDITING]

This is the Cat Lover's Chapter. Jeremy's Chapter. Let see how the two spend their time together...

Warning : This chapter might get a little far once you read and scroll this story far down.

Almost raped, stripped, Dirty?

Please if you're uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter or the scene.

I still need to learn how to make warnings...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This book history!

This IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I EVER TYPE! This is my forgiveness after been gone for months.
-----------------------------------------------------
The sky was no longer bright blue with white clouds floating in the air. The sky turned into warm colors, red, orange and yellow. The sun is setting and it's getting darker and darker any minutes now. Every place is no longer crowded with people espacially the park except one man who was sitting on the bench.

M/n finally have his peace day. Work has drain his energy. As the Librarian, his work is not just taking care the Library, he had to stay until evening to help the others, writting things and more. He even teach some students and even replace some of the teachers that absent. He wont forget the memory of his ass being gropped by the girls. Ugh...

Samuel was out working as usual but the Albino had to stay until midnight so M/n doesn't have anything to do. That's why he's here now. Sitting on a bench, wearing his (R/C) colored trench coat, And Qio was with him. He bought treats for Qio,and he buyed a coffee.

"Ah... What a peaceful day..." M/n sighed. It was truly a peace day.

"It seems you're enjoying the sunset, sir." M/n turned his head, finding the source of the voice until his eyes locked at someone.

A brunette haired man holding a cat close in his arms was walking closer towards the bench.

"May i sit beside you, sir?" He asked.

"Sure." M/n moved aside, holding Qio making sure his husky didn't fall. The man soon sat beside him.

"Such a beautiful view, isn't it?" He said while M/n just nodded.

"I could just sit here and relax... It's been a rough day..." The man said.

"How so?" M/n questioned.

"I...." The man begin to silent.

"It's okay if it's a hard topic. I wont push you." M/n ressured(?) him.

"N-No... You seem like you're the type of person that can be trusted." The man looked at him while putting his cat down to the side.

"No stranger danger rules?" M/n titled his head to the side.

"I just needed someone to talk to... Dont wanna involved my other families who didn't know..." M/n just began quiet.

"What kind of beans are you going to spill it to me? Maybe i can help." M/n look at the man.

"Is it okay if i cuss?" The man shyly asked.

"It's okay."

"Thank you." The man smiled.

"My family started having problems ever since this bastard came to my house. He said he wanted to replace our house so he can live there but our family refused. Since from that they many big ass dudes came to our house start wrecking sh*ts. Good thing my uncle and my cousin knows karate but we can't just relied on them all days." The man started to tear up. He bend down, his bangs covered his face making sure no one sees him crying. M/n patted the man's back.