Chapter 2

-The Principal's Little Sweetheart-

The sound of soft breathing when someone is asleep. And there's a white ball sleeping beside the handsome man. 

That's M/n and Qio for you.

The man was having such a good dream until he had to wake up early in the morning thanks to his alarm clock. M/n turned it off as Qio woke up and jumped off the bed. M/n yawned while rubbing his messy bed hair.

"Qio, wanna eat breakfast buddy?"

"WOOF!"

"that's my boy!" 

M/n ignored that he didn't take a shower and just went downstairs to make breakfast. But, it's better that way so he could clean himself after eating.

Getting a pan and covering it with oil, M/n made a simple breakfast. Scrambled eggs with bacon, didn't forget to make pancakes. Simple! After all, Qio loves scrambled eggs and bacon so M/n made an extra plate. He just thought it would make Qio happy but the man is not sure if dogs could eat breakfast like this which worries him.

M/n made a glass of (Milk/Coffee/Water/Tea/Etc) and drank it then he ate his breakfast. He looked at the clock on the whole in the living room.

[05:47 AM]

M/n finish his breakfast and wash the dishes. He didn't forget about Qio's plate. He returns a stack of books back to the bookshelves since Qio is still short so he needed a lift to eat.

M/n went upstairs to take a shower while Qio was just wandering around and playing with his favorite toys. 

It was a normal day, he lived in a nice neighborhood with neighbors that truly understand him, treated him kindly and equally! M/n dressed up in formal clothes, ready to start his new job. He was excited actually. M/n already fill Qio's food and drink. Since it's an automatically filling and open-close bowl, only Qio can eat while other animals can because it detects its surroundings and it will fill itself if the bowl is empty. It's better when the owner is out for work.

"I am off to work buddy! See you later!" He ruffled the dog with his both hands before locking the door and made his way to his car.

"Ah! Mr. Jonathan! Good morning!" The lady who lived across greet him.

"You too, ma'am!" M/n greeted back. She waved and smiled at him.

M/n look at his phone, reading all messages from his brother.

-------------------------------------------------
MY BRO

05:06 AM
M/n, u awake?

05:06 AM
Dis is ur bro!

05:07 AM
Play with meeee✨✨✨

05:07 AM
Why are u ignoring me :'(

05:07 AM
Are u sleeping?

05:07 AM
I am on solo rn so hurry up!

05:07 AM
Are u working at home?

05:08 AM
M/n, let's play PUBG and get CHICKEN together!!!

05:08 AM
I'll help you kill some DUDES!

05:08 AM
Did u pay ur waifu?

05:08 AM
I MEAN WIFI! WIFI! 

05:09 AM
Is ur internet ded?

05:09 AM
Are u busy?

05:10 AM
Brb needs to grab some SNACKS!

05:10 AM
Gotta go to work! C ya later!