Chapter 9 [UNDER EDITING]

Lol, everytime i read so many wattpad books, people rated(?) it and some comments as well. Now i realize how is it feel when you get rated. My notifications is full of readers rating this book and i was hoping to read another published books that i keep on my library(?) or stuff so i can read it offline. (> W <)

But thanks for you guys who enjoy this! ^^
----------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh..." M/n groaned. His eyes slowly opens up looking at the ceiling(?). He looked beside him, Samuel who was cuddling close to him.

"What time is it...? It's still dark outside..." M/n pick up his phone on the counter beside his bed. He turns it on and saw the time.

02 : 58 AM

"Early..." M/n mumbled.

However, he stayed for awhile since he didn't want to bother Sam's sleeping figured, looking peaceful. M/n planned on getting up at 4 in the morning so he went back to sleep. Pulling Sam closer to him, as he smelled the aroma of shampoo that Sam used so he could drift(?) to sleep.

Now it's four in the morning, the older Jonathan wakes up, streching and he yawned. Sam then shakes M/n's body gently as the Young Jonathan awakes and gets up.

Sometimes, Sam is wondering why his lil bro is more mature than him. He also had muscles too but unlike M/n... If he was a girl, he would definitely asking M/n to go to date with him. Just... How HOT! M/n looked like!

The blanket soon falls off M/n, revealing those packs. M/n had a body like a god. Sam was not jealous because M/n is handsome but he was jealous of how Adulty he looked like as if M/n was the big brother but screw those imaginations, it didn't happened.

"Hey! Dont try to seduce me, Otouto!" Sam throwed a small pillow at M/n's face.

"What the heck did i do?" M/n said, confused.

"Just... Shut up!" Sam huffed, a blush was seen on his face.

As Samuel gets off of bed, M/n facepalmed, looking at his brother's clothes. Sam was sleeping with a white long sleeved shirt without wearing any pants at all! Except underwear. Even tho Sam has muscles, he still looked slim espacially his thights.

"You dont wanna get up?" Sam glance at him before combing his hair.

"Am i seducing you or you seducing me?" M/n muttered but ended with a sighed.

M/n's eyes windened as he looked at Sam.

'Wait the minute... Is that...'

"Sam... Is that my shirt that you're wearing?"

"What do you mean-" Before Sam finished his sentences, his jaw dropped. Now that he think of it, at night he was confused why does his shirt a bit loosened as he wear it but it's dark in the room and he couldn't see properly. The shirt scent smelled nice so he really wanted to wear it. He didn't know...

It was M/n's...

"Uhh..." Silence filled the room.

"I-I... I am sorry! Okay! The smell is sooo good!"

"Wha-"

"NO NO NO! YEAH! Well... NO! I MEAN YES!"

"I guess i am gonna wear a different one this morning." M/n gets up, doing few streches and then he went to the bathroom.

While Sam was flustered. Yet he really do like the scent of the shirt, which is now it's M/n's scent.

'Should i be falling in love with you...? It's forbidden but we do all kinds that couples does do... Maybe M/n didn't know and fine with it? Does he think this is just brotherly love?' Sam thought.