Prologue

The sound of the engine turns off at night. There was a (H/c) male, getting keys inside his pocket and unlocking the door in front of him. He sighed heavily as he took off his jacket and put his shoes on the shoes shelves beside the door. A white fluffy living thing running towards him with it's tiny legs, looking up with it's puppy eyes, tail wagging side to side.

"I am home~" He picked up his lovable best friend and family.

"Arf!" The white furred dog responds happily.

M/n smiled seeing how happy his best friend and his only family were running to him with those tiny legs. Qio was his name, a small white husky male dog. Ever since M/n moved to another place alone, he decided to get a pet to accompany him and this white husky caught his attention. Now the house isn't that lonely anymore even if it's just the two of them.

He had been struggling looking for jobs that were suitable for him. Everyone treats him kindly but the sexual treatments make him uncomfortable. M/n learned a lot from his experiences about being too handsome. People will start looking at him head to toes and touching him any area he's uncomfortable which he ended up quitting very soon even his first days. He even had to deal with stalkers like high school girls and boys stopping in front of his home or old people just watching by the window. There is also an old lady talking about herself in bikinis after looking at him.

People who talk about trying to be beautiful or handsome, he will stop in front of them and then tap his hands on both of their shoulders saying "I swear you will suffer..." then walks away ignoring strange stares from them.

Enough of that...

"Qio, did you eat dinner?" Qio responds with a whine as his ears fall down.

"That's a no. Well, I wanna get rid of my stress so I'll be making dinner. Can you open the lower drawer and get your treats?" Qio happily barks as the white cloud jumps from M/n's hold and runs inside the kitchen.

'Well then... I probably should browse the internet for fashionable dog foods...'

M/n starting to change clothes. He takes off his (F/c) shirt, (Dark F/c) leather pants and his (F/c) belt. He even took off his accessories such as his (F/c) watch on his hand and his favorite glasses which is a gift from his older brother. He put on simple clothes, (Plain F/c) t-shirt and (F/c) baggy pants.

He made it to the kitchen, seeing Qio already put his treats on the table. M/n then pulled one of the round chairs for Qio to sit while he was cooking. He put two thick books on top of the round chair and put Qio on the toppest. Now the dog gets to watch his father cooking! :D

M/n begin to start browsing some recipes for him and Qio. He searched for something that humans and dogs could eat together. He even watches videos from YouTube channels.

"Bingo~" He said in a deep tone.

"I should probably become a chef but i am not an expert. Or maybe i should just be a waiter. Wait no..." M/n had a flashback when he became a waiter in a restaurant, females looked at him in lust and began touching his back and legs, even his ass.

"Qio... There's no job that is suitable for me..." Qio stared at his owner, feeling sad because his owner is sad.

"But i'll find one. A job that makes me comfortable." M/n begin to chop the meats into pieces.

M/n turn on the stove, cover the pan with oil and heat it up.

"Well, we're gonna separate the meats into two bowls. One for me and one for you~" M/n pats the dog as Qio melted at the touch.

While M/n is doing his thing, his phone rings for a voice message and automatically turns on.

<Hey (N/n)! Hope you're doing okay there! I tried to take a day off to visit you but dad won't let me. You're probably feeling lonely without me, right!?> That's the voice message. M/n chuckled after hearing the last one.