Chapter 10 [UNDER EDITING]

GANBATTE ME!

I've been getting some comments about Samuel and you guys wanted him to be part of the harem.
---------------------------------------------------------

BANG!

A bullet throught the head.

Headshot.

'One down. Seven more to kill...' In the dark room, tons of screens on the every side of the walls except behind him.

Samuel sitting in front of the biggest screen that shows seven men panicking in their secret area. Sam smirked as he uses his controllers, moving the drone without beimg noticed.

'This is what happens if you try to hurt my little beloved brother.'

BANG!

Two down. Six more to kill.

The drone was a new technology that represents from the greatest scientist that is one of the family clan and one of Mr. Jackowicks's son who works as a mechanist. The drone can be invisible which is why he was unnoticed.

Those who were his prey, gets even more panic. Even one of them just shot themselves, since the man is too panicked.

"It's so boring to do this. I can go there and finish them but Ariya..." Sam begin groaned, feeling a headache.

His hands scattering every pieces of papers, falls to the floor, the Albino didn't care about it. Finally getting three papers on his hand, he scanned all of it.

One paper was some random man's file. A man on his middle thirties. Somehow the man's features reminded him of (B/n).

The second paper is a student that he questioned it to M/n. Mikyle Georgabeth. He was populer even everyone inside the school knows him. Sam never trust populer kids. He thought Mikyle is just some douchebag kid.

The third paper was the one that gets him with lots of guilts. It's M/n's file. His feelings was right from the start. If Sam thinks about it, an enemy must have met M/n before.

Without giving mercy, he started shooting in every place inside the room as many mens got shot and killed. He didn't care. Why would he, anyway?

After those mens are dead, Sam contact Ariya that he had accomplished first task. He was given a break for 15 minutes so the Albino decided to look at his phone to his gallery. thousands of M/n's picture with cat ears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hours Earlier...

"M/n! Come here right the f*ck now!" Sam was chasing, laughing like maniac he is as he grip tightly on cat ears hair clip.

It's always one of Sam's doing. He buyed those on online since the color suits M/n's (H/c).

"You ain't escaping from meeeee!"

"What the f*ck, Sam!? Can you see i am busy!" M/n yelled at him.

Despite knowing M/n as a calm patient man, only his true emotions can be seen by one and only Samuel.

"Wear this now!"

"Not gonna wear it." M/n then JUMP on top of the table and rans upstairs.

"MUAHAHAHHAHA! YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY!!!"

In the end, M/n loses. He is now wearing those hair clips which suits him so much even Sam taking tons of pictures.