Chapter 3

-"When Did I Get Myself Into?" (Librarian-San)-

After the whole problem was done, M/n went back to the library. He did his first work and he successfully accomplished on his first day of work. Thanks to him, some students begin to come into the library and they keep saying that they regretted not coming sooner. 

M/n admit it. The library has an aesthetic atmosphere and surrounding that makes you feel refreshed and calm somehow. Val didn't just clean the library but also decorate it. He manages to gain Val's trust and the library falls into his own hands. He loves his job. Unlike the previous jobs, he was very comfortable with this one.

M/n felt blessed by the god.

"We don't allow students to eat in the library! That will be a huge mess!" Val said as she finally finished stacking books.

"Even drinks?"

"Even drinks! But, drinking inside the library doesn't seem so bad… And this library has AC, so we need to prepare for the electricity money. Teachers and staff here are paid like every month so there will be no problem…" Val scribbled things on her notebook.

The two became close in just one day. A start of a new friendship perhaps…

Val became M/n's assistant which is helpful. These two made future plans for the library. And when they're done, they would bring food and drinks from the cafeteria and eat it somewhere with no people around.

This makes students grow jealous of Val. The way she was so close to the librarian triggered all girls in Revellion. They planned to bully her but ended up getting bullied by her. And if you're asking, why does Val never get sent to detention? When there's one person beating two to three or more people, that can be considered as self defense and Val is good at speaking which makes the others get detention instead of her. 

She's basically like an UNO reverse card.

Many thought Val can use that opportunity to trick everyone as if she's innocent. But she told M/n that if she lied, Ariya would punish her and she didn't want that. 

"What happened to the boys? They aren't around anymore?" M/n asked Val but Val ignored him and changed the topic suddenly.

M/n just shrugged and let it slide. For now. He asked another question.

"What about the other boys like, the red and blonde guys? And the one named (B/n)?" 

"Ah! They're fine! The redhead one is Ryshuar. He's in the infirmary helped by the blonde guy, Shawn." Val said.

"Wait, I thought his name was Logan?"

"His real name is Shawn. I found out when I looked at the students datas. I did ask him and he said '(B/n) just called him that' which everyone also called him 'Logan'." Val explained.

"I see…" M/n walked away to do his thing and Val did the same.

Everything is normal. Nothing bad happens. It's just a normal classic life. Nothing beats peace!

Until Ariya came…

"You did your job very well~" Ariya walks in elegantly and finds a seat.

"Do you need anything?" M/n asked since he was near the coffee machine.

Of course the coffee machine was in the library… 

"Hmm? Espresso please. Less sugar." M/n nodded and brought the coffee to Ariya.

She gladly took it and sips on the cup of coffee.