Chapter 7

-That One Troublemaker-

"GET HIM! DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!"

Multiple footsteps echoed through the halls followed by the sound of people screaming 'Get back here!' or 'Get him!' and a male laughing.

He kept turning at each hall, and started running without stopping. Instead of exhausted, he kept laughing. The next thing he knew, he found a teacher. An idea popped up inside his head and so he shouted.

"Sir! Those boys are chasing me!" The blue haired boy quickly hid behind the teacher's back.

The man looked behind him and was confused not until he heard heavy breathings and yellings as he faced the front.

One boy kneeled down, wiping his sweats. Another boy glared at him, he tried to speak but due to running, he was tired. The last boy coughed multiple times trying to speak properly.

"What's going on here?" The teacher asked them.

"Sir!... He…. He! He's messing with us! He pushed me at the cafeteria!" They pointed at the male behind him but the blue haired boy had this innocent looking baby face when he and the teacher stared at each other.

"Is that true, Jayden?" 

"No… Why would I do that! I was just about to pass them but he fell so they thought it was me!" 

'Fake tears mode, Activated!'

"You three! Go back to class right now!" The teacher demanded them as they stared at him in shock.

"But sir-"

"A-A-Ah! Go back to class! You three are lucky that I didn't send you to the teachers' office." The three left them, groaning and glaring at Jayden. They even muttered "Don't think this is over…"

Jayden happily walked away from there and he got back to class safely. His classmates glared at him, giving him that gloomy look on their eyes as a sigh that they're 'fed up' by his behaviours but Jayden, being oblivious, he doesn't notice it nor did he care anyway.

As long as it made him happy, that's it.

The class ended fastly and Jayden quickly walked out of the class. A black plastic bag he hid behind him as he walked passing other students. He is always a good liar and acting. Being the angel in front of the teachers but a devil in front of the students.

He had fooled many teachers and students. From the first year to third year students. His pranks always work and he did a really great job to piss everyone.

"He's at it again…"

"Should we stop him?"

"The f*ck does this f*cker going to do now?"

"Let him be. I am tired of his sh*t."

"I don't wanna get involved. I ain't caring."

"Does Val know this? I can't believe she didn't take action."

"He's a good liar. Remember when he pushed one of the guys there? They were blamed while he's free."

"Ugh i hate him."

'I hate you too~' Jayden hummed. 

He already made a new prank that he pulled soon after school. But he was still in thoughts about where to put it.