Chapter 8 [UNDER EDITING]

Monday came again. But that didn't dissapointed the group because they could spend their time. Jayden and Jeremy was nowhere. They didn't know but not even care anyway. Rumor about a teenager finally come back to school after a long absent. All girls were crazy! Really crazy! M/n was confused but Val told him that he was very populer. He was absent because of family business but then his comeback was a surprise.

In front of a gate, Students were crowding. Some girls even took a video. Ariya also came beside M/n.

"Why are we crowding?" Asked M/n.

"If a Student hasn't come to school for a long time with good and important reasons, it's nice to give a warm welcoming." Ariya explained while M/n nodded.

Not long after, a red limo was seen in front of the gate, again many screams was heard. A blonde gets out from the car, that's when things goes crazier...

"OH MY GOOOOD!!!!"

"HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE!"

"HEY GUYS! ANOTHER VLOG! THE POPULER GUY IS BACK-"

"WOW, HE'S HOTTER THAN HE WAS BEFORE!"

"DAAAAYUM!"

'Holy sh*t...' The Principal and The Librarian didn't expected that.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the long absent! I am back!!!!" The blonde shouted happily, greeting his friends and others. Many girls were crowding him aswell. The blonde made an eye contact to the principal, and the one beside her, is just the one he'd been looking for.

The blonde walks towards the two in a normal and polite. Students makes space for them so the principal could have her space.

"Welcome Back, Mikyle. How have you been?" Asked Ariya.

"I've been doing great! Thank you, Mrs. Leundrage and..." Mikyle looked at M/n. He was trying to act cool, confident, as he demanded a hand shake.

"M/n William Jonathan. I am the Librarian." M/n gave a small smile, accepted the hand shake.

The librarian didn't notice he cause a HUGE effect to Mikyle.

'Oh my god, i swear this hand could crush me...'

"Wow! I want to shake his hand too!"

"Oh my god! It's too bright!"

"Bad boy and Gentlemen!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As usually, the library is full of students. But this time, M/n decided not to avoid them. Just by greeting the students, their eyes dazzling, many words came out from their mouths that didn't even make any senses. Girls started to wear more reaveling clothes or trying to make them revealing their skin. One girl comes inside and it was a hella shock! She was almost transparent! M/n quickly get his long trench coat as he covers her with it.

Tidying the books on the shelves, doing other stuff until it's finally over. The bell rang and students ran out of the library for their next lessons. M/n took a deep breath before sitting back on the chair. He lifted his head, drinking almost one bottle of water, knowing how tired he is.

"Hey, Teacher." A blonde male came towards him. M/n already know who he is.

"Shouldn't you be at the class?" The librarian's voice sounded hoarse.

"Well... I am already done. Weird but, it's the principal who told me." M/n only nodded as he close his eyes.

"Are you tired, teacher?" Mikyle looked at M/n, concerned how tired the Librarian is.