Chapter 12 [UNDER EDITING]

Pam pa dadam! Another update!

Clue : Words who had lines under them like This or This or This

They're important or maybe spoilers for who are they or they're mentioned before.

You'll see since i am not good at explaining sometimes (O w O")
-----------------------------------------------------

The search party begin at night. Ariya ordered lots of her men to search one and only M/n. Very weird why the highest Family Clan ordered to find someone so normal. It's easy if Ariya would have answered it. M/n is not just a Librarian. He's not a dumbast or weak. If he was kiddnaped then he wont just sit and wait to be rescued.

After Ariya went out of the Cemetary, she already guess M/n is kiddnaped. But it was part of the plan and she keeps it secret to the World. Why would she wanted to tell? It'll ruin everything.

Revellion School ended faster than usual, aware of students might be in danger to their plan. It's already a bit pain in the ass because some students were targeted. But the principal had to balance the situation.

An anonymous message was send straight to the Family Clan, with M/n as their hostage. Samuel was furious than angry, drive him insane, as he the always loving brother towards M/n.

Those who are close to M/n, telling that M/n was absent as usual.

At the study room in Revellion, Val was told by her own sister to do the stalking as always.

But Val just stand there... She took a step closer to the table.

"Sister... Can we still find M/n...?" Val looked at her in tears.

"He will come back with his feet..." Ariya simply replied.

This makes Val angry.

"You always said something that didn't make me understand! You dont look like you care!" Val yelled at her, making Ariya feeling the headache.

"Val! Dont raise your voice on me, young lady!" Ariya slammed her hand on the study table but Val didn't flinch.

"If mom and dad were still here, i would just go with them!!!"

Then it went quiet...

"N-No... No... Dont say that..."

'No... The memories.....'

"What!? Actually, you know what! What you did back then scares me! If Mr. Librariano wasn't there, i would be terrified for the rest of my life! For years, i know your doings to me is WRONG! But you didn't even think about it! You fidn't even tell me it's forbiddem! Sis, i love you! But it's time to stop!" The little one screamed satisfied of her confession.

Those words trapped in a cage, finally out from her mouth.

Ariya was heart broken. As she was about to stand up, only to fall because her legs feels like jelly. Val who saw this ran up to her, trying to help.

"Big Sis...?"

"No no no... I am okay... You can go now..." Val hesitated first but a flashback makes her rushing out of the room.

"..." Ariya sat quietly.

"Well... I mess up..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Young master, the documents."

"Yeah, give it to me..." A butler handed the piles of papers to Mikyle.

"I've been feeling bored so might aswell do the stalking sh*t might be great."