Author's Note (2024)

Hey guys, it's been so long, hasn't it? I've delayed this story for years, I just realized it existed in the first place. It's funny how I promise things such as learning and fixing things yet in the end I never update.

I lost interest in the book years ago. Everytime i read it, I find it cringe and abandon it because I lose my ideas and truthfully, I never really liked the way this story goes.

So as time passed, I went there again, and... After so many books I've read, I feel like I'm confident to fix my mistakes and turn the story into much more.

I admit it, originally this story is just to satisfy myself about the thought of being the center of the Harem, M/n (Male Name/ as y'all know) I wish him to be loved, to be cared for, and in extreme measures, they'll do anything for him. I've been in my yandere simulator phase before and i'll be honest with you.

Any people who actually saw my first original chapters and edited chapters, and the smut chapters I made before I deleted it, I was 14 at that time.

I was 14, an idiotic one who stepped on BL stories lmaoo. It was utterly chaotic, and weird, and uh... I'm really ashamed of myself for writing this story.

Here are the mistakes i regretted :

- The Harem are basically young boys with pictures that look like they're just barely a teenager or freshly teen, which makes it so weird and disgusting that I made the reader once 24 or 20 years old. I got so obssessed about cute boys and a handsome dominant character that age gap basically crossed the line and shit.

- I made the characters so freaking helpless, the reader let himself get touched and all, making the characters wet their pants by the sight of him. If it were a normal human being, that shit is uncomfortable.

- The entire story is unrealistic, lacking a lot of things, and missing plot points. I don't know how to explain, but I feel like my style of writing is confusing. The readers might not understand.

- I made M/n unrealistic, like this guy is stoic as hell, anything he did is flawless and i kinda hate that he doesn't really have a flaw, makes it boring and the characters are just looking up to him blindly.

I think that's all, there is probably more, my memory sucks but yeah, i made a lot of mistakes. I'm not confident if I ever wanted to continue this story with more depth to it, diving deeper than ever.

I'm 18 now, no longer in my cringy young teens, I sure hope to try and get my motivation back.

There are characters unexplained in the stories considering there are some non edited and edited chapters, so i'm gonna change that.

Therefore, Uhh...

From now on this book is officially abandoned! However, the story isn't. I'll be making a new one with more story and depth to it instead of just about this cringy romance that is illegal.

Ugh, i beg you newcomers who just found this story, PLEASE DON'T READ IT!

I guarentee your mind, your eyes, your entire choice is regrettable....

PLEASE DON'T FREAKING READ IT; I'M EMBARASSED! I didn't delete it because the comments are funny and i need to recap the story since i didn't save it other than here.

Thank you for having the time to read this LMAO - SCGhost14