"Stop overreacting, Lance, I've been here just awhile ago." I told him chuckling.

"Anyways, I'll be back soon. Please look after the project for me." Lance is more trustworthy than the other two drunkheads, I know he can handle the company in my behalf.

Later that day, I had a lunch with my mom and Mrs. Yoon. I can't bring to mention about Haruto, it seems awkward to me uttering his name. It just feels... too out of nowhere that I'm talking about the person I asked them not to ever mention to me.

"How was the meeting with the HW Company, Jeongwoo-ya? You really got the charm, you were able to pull it off although your brother had been chasing them down for awhile," my mom chuckled, biting the green peese on her fork, her eyes smiling at me.

I was just thinking not to talk about it. My eyes focused on my plate, avoiding an eye contact as I just nodded my head saying "It was good, Mom. I'm still weighing the possibility of getting the proposal accepted but it could be done, hopefully."

"Really?! Have you met the CEO? I was always been curious about him. I attended a lot of parties but I've never seen him around." she asked excitedly. I don't know why my mom is much more outgoing than me, her social life seems fun.

"Uh, yeah, he was there," my eyes were shaking, trying not to stutter.

"Is he young? an old man?" she added. "He is Haruto, mom." Jihoon interrupted, walking towards the dining table with his black coat hung on his shoulder. My eyes widened.

"You knew?!" I asked, he shrugged his shoulder raising both of his hands as if he's surrendering.

"Calm down, Jeongwoo. I found out just now too, okay?" he took the sit in front of me.

"Haruto, that guy Jeongwoo has a big crush on?" My mom asked. Mrs. Yoon pursed her lips, holding onto a laugh.

"Excuse you, my beloved mom?" I tried to deny her words. She raised her brow at me smirking.

"Excuse you too, my beloved son, but there's no way you can deny that to me? I've seen you suffer-

"Okay, okay. It was him." I cutted her off from spilling some past memories, that's all in the past, and that won't happen again.

Jihoon and mom exchanged glances, both smiling ear to ear, teasing me when they both stared at me.

"I'm not into him, anymore." I said straightforwardly, slamming my fork on my plate making a noise. "We never said you are?" Jihoon said. I rolled my eyes at him watching him giving a big bite on his burger.

"No doubt why he accepted your invitation," my mom said afterwards. She was chewing on her food pretending she wasn't implying something impossible.

I coughed, trying to throw away the topic about business. "Junkyu came back, he will hold a party later at his club. Let's go together." Jihoon told me, as he wiped off some burger sauce from his lips. I was stunned to hear Junkyu came back already, he's been away for awhile too.

"Oh, okay. No problem." I said continued chewing on the hard piece of brocolli.

"What do you think about asking Watanabe Family to come over for a dinner?" Mom asked out of the blue. Mrs. Yoon flashed a smile.

"We'll get to see Mrs. Watanabe?" she sounds so excited. I never heard about Ms. Kim for awhile and I just heard from Jaehyuk that they held the wedding three years ago.

My brows arched, trying to comprehend the situation. "Yes, sis, I think we can shoot a mukbang. But we need to convince and pay her a big bill so we can get her join my vlog number five," their hands clasped together, facing each other as they giggled.