Stolen Roses {Chaper 17}

It was now 4 in the morning. 

That evening and night had passed by quickly despite you not sleeping a wink. The boat was to set sail later today. 

 You had spent the night thinking about everything that had happened the day before, the moment with Sebastian, the harsh encounter you had with Sesshomaru, even that odd man you met on the street got a moment alone in your mind. 

Your mind wondered to the times you had here, every fun moment with the others, every near firey death experience Baldroy, all the times you literally saved Mey-Rin from being killed by a pissed off butler. 

It didn't mean you didn't miss the others in the past and your family in the future.

But you hated not knowing if today would be your last day here or if this would be the rest of your life. 

You had gotten up and decided to take a walk around the grounds, your way of saving every corner into your mind but when you opened your door you felt it hit something. 

"Sesshomaru?"..."Have you been sitting here all night?" You were surprised to see him. After the way he left you didn't expect him to come close to you again until he had to. 

He stood up without catching your eye. It was like he was staring at something behind you or just off into space. 

"This Sesshomaru is sorry." you heard him say, it was a light whisper more like a mumble but you knew you heard it. 

"What?"

He cut you a glare. "This Sesshomaru is sorry for the way he acted."he said a little louder while he looked away "You are a grown female. This Sesshomaru will accept any decision you make, but it does not mean I will be tolerate of the human." he had stated getting quiter as he went. 

"And if they're a demon?" You said with full intent to tease him. A smile coming to your face. 

His only response was a glare. 

"Well we're halfway there aren't we Sesshomaru?" "No" 

"We'll just talk about that later then, I mean there has to be a demon you would accept as my husband. Maybe Haru? He already acts husbandy" the smile getting bigger on your face as his glare deepens. You could almost see the steam. 

"I'm just messing with you, calm down won't cha? Jesus, you'd think I just killed your puppy or something" 

"That was a very bad choice of words. I did not think that through. Do you wanna go for a walk?"

"FUCK. Do you wanna go for a walk with me,  holy hell I am messing up." 

You had gone into full panic mode your face red as blood as you looked at the floor. You hand rubbing the back of your head as if it would make it work right. You just implied he looked like you killed his child and then asked him, a dog, if he wanted to go for a walk. '

Well, I see why I had no friends in school.'

"_F/N_" he said a smirk on his face.

"Huh?" you said looking up. 

"Let us walk." 

You had calmed down at that glad you didn't piss him off and ruin this nice and rare moment. 

"Alright"

You two had been walking for about 40 minutes, you had started outside but once the chill of the morning air got to you, you both had headed inside. You weren't contempt to just sit so you two had continued your walk through the halls.