Stolen Roses {Chapter 1}

Chapter 1

"God those sick bastards have been at it for days, you would think they were rabbits" , stepping over a few fallen branches, you felt a cold chill then was wafted with a horrible stench.

"GAH I can STILL smell it!!!" Quickly covering your nose you started to remember what lead you to be here.

~ " Now __F/N__ you must be careful this week, the mating season will begin tonight, and many demons will surely be after you, so remain vigilant." he said, his gold eyes stern, yet a hint worriedness shone in them.

General Haru had quickly became a close friend to you while being at the palace, You couldn't help but adore his light blonde hair, and his sparkling golden eyes. You often thought of him as angel more than a demon, though his attitude proved him the later.

" I will be fine, I can look after myself you know." you replied while rolling your eyes for the fifth time that day. He has been talking to you non-stop about the mating season since last month, and today had been the worst. He had followed you everywhere, even forced you to wear the thickest longests kimonos in the palace! Even during your bath you could see the shadow of his back outside of the Shōji.

"I do not doubt that, I just want you to understand the situations that will no doubt be happening tonight." he said, the worried look becoming more noticeable. ~

That was two days ago, and you were fed up. And that explains how you ended up here, walking through the woods, no particular direction in mind.

The moaning, squeaking, pounding, sounds that has filled the palace for the last 2 days had drove you to your breaking point. Not to mention the horrid scents that has recently came to fill the palace has made eating impossible, and your cheeks now stain a permanent red.

'I should have left with Rin to stay with Kaede.' you thought, regretting being so hard headed at times "I also should have changed." you said, looking down at the dark blue winter kimono you were forced to wear. 'Its the middle of the summer, and here I am wearing this thick ass thing, I should have wore some shorts and a tank top" you thought and begrudgingly understanding why General Haru made you wear the kimono in the first place. Thinking back to the castle you couldn't help the pain you felt when it came to Sesshomaru, knowing he was apart of that disgusting mess.

Shaking away your thoughts as you wiped more sweat from your forehead, "I MISS HAVING a AC!!!" you screamed aloud causing the nesting birds above to fly away at great haste.

Now getting lost in thought about where to go, you continued your walk, you didn't notice the root sticking out until it was too late. Tripping you started running down the small hill trying to catch yourself, your arms stretched out in front of you trying to even balance. You felt your hands hit wood and before you knew it you had flipped right into a well, your legs hitting the opposite side and dragged down against the walls of the well, the wind blowing on your back, you smack the water at the bottom and all the air left in your lungs gone and now filling fast with water, feeling it envelop your body, pulling you under, you started flailing your arms trying to pull yourself up and get the air your body needed so badly.

Darkness started coming into your eyes, but before your eyes completely close you saw a flash of pink....

(AN: Sorry its such a short chapter. This is my first Fanfiction so my apologies if it is bad. Please leave reviews! I know you didn't really see the cold, cruel Lord Sesshomaru in this chapter but he was a little ahem busy. Next Chapter Soon!)