Stolen Roses {Chapter 4}

3 Weeks later.....

You were cleaning the banisters of the front staircase after a little incident where Mey Rin had over polished leaving the railing overrun with a thick brown residue.  

'I have been here 3 weeks, that's almost a damn month. I wonder if Sesshomaru has noticed that I'm even gone?...Probably not.  I bet Haru has, though, "Chuckle" he must be freaking out, probably has the palace torn down by now."  Deep in thought, you never noticed you had company. 

"Girl." An authoritative voice had said.  "My name is not girl. It's _Nam_m_ Oh! I am sorry young master! I did not realize it was you!" You replied bowing your head out of embarrassment. 'That's it _Name_ piss off your boss'

  "How are you enjoying your stay? I see you are making yourself busy most hours of the day." 

'So they have noticed?' You had been working nonstop since arriving. Not because you were asked to but because it helped pass the time and keep your mind off of the situation. You had traveled to the well multiple times a day and have even been caught. It has gotten bad enough that Finny, God bless his soul thought you were trying to commit suicide. You had spoken some with Master Ciel about how you were lost and left with no memory on how to get home. Though you had begun to fear that he thought you were insane.

"I am truly happy that you took me in sir, but I would very much like to go home when I can...Sir?"  

You had seen that your master had disappeared. 'Where did he go?' Suddenly you heard a voice "The young master doesn't stay long. No, he doesn't. He prolly expected you to respond fast!" Mey Rin had said as she went to carry some books up the staircase. "Oh, I must have been lost in thought too long. Thank you, I will remember that," you replied as Mey Rin began to ascend the stairs. "EWHH!" Mey Rin yelled as she had grabbed the railing. Feeling the thick coating of polish, she was caught off guard by the texture and thrown the books in the air. 

You had quickly grabbed some of the now flying books while also trying to catch the quickly falling maid. 'I guess living in the feudal era has taught me some things.' 

"Awe thank you dear!" She said while adjusting her glasses before taking the books. "Mey Rin?" 

"Yes?" "Can...can you actually see anything with those glasses?" you had asked, you knew there was no way she could not see the polish. 

"Yes! Yes, I can! The young master gave me these glasses, and I can see everything I can!" 

"Alright! I believe you! 'No I don't' If I may ask what were you doing with those books anyway?" You had asked. You were positive there was no way that Mey Rin could see a thing in those glasses. They were too thick. But you knew how much these servants had respected the little boy and you could easily see why she would wear the glasses despite them taking away her vision instead of giving. 

The boy though he seemed a little crass seemed very caring. You guess a child should be that way.  Even though it is easy to forget he is a child, in the whole time you have been here you have never once seen him act like a child. Yes, he may play some board games, mainly being chess. But not once had he gone outside and sat in the grass in the large gardens. Nor had you seen him do anything similar to what Rin would often do. Hell, even Kohoku acted like more of a child. You wanted to know more about why this boy is like this. 'If I am going to be stuck here I am at least going to let that boy relax more. And act his age...'

AN: I know this is a short chapter. I have been really busy with my business, but I am planning on doing more chapters soon! Sorry if Ciel or the servants seem OOC, it has been about a year since I watched any episodes so I am trying to go more off memory. But I am watching the episodes again now!  And don't worry both Sebastian and Sesshomaru will be having some big roles soon!