Stolen Roses {Chapter 6}

~England~

Today you were out in the gardens helping Finny, you couldn't help but watch him. He had told you a few weeks back about his past, and how he came to hold such strength. 'He doesn't know how lucky he is, should he have been born a few hundred years earlier and the same tests had been conducted. Sesshomaru would surely kill him if another Dai-youkai didn't first. He's an abomination.' 

You have been learning more and more about all of your new co-workers or "family" as they have been calling it. And have even learned the tragic events that happened to master Ciel and the house fire that stole his parents. 

"___F/N____ are you alright?" 

Blinking your eyes a couple times trying to summon your mind back to the present. "Yeah sorry! I was just thinking about some things. Why is something the matter?" you replied to Finny still half in thought. 

"It's just you been staring at me for about 5 minutes..." "OH CRAP! Sorry Fin! I just was thinking about my friends and family. I must have lost track of the time. Won't happen again, I swear!" 

"It's alright __F/N__ you just seemed to be blackin out a lot, it has us really worried, are you thinking about the man you told me about?" Finny said his concern really showing as he was continuing to clip off all of the live rose heads. 

"I'm fine really, its just a lot on my mind and it's still hard accepting what all has happened in the last 2 months. I'm not so much thinking of just him but everyone. They probably think I am dead or really hurt. Uh Finny, you really shouldn't be clipping the live ones..." looking up you realized you were too late, he had already nearly clipped the bush bald of not only the roses but some of the leaves and branches as well.  "We may need to keep low for a little while," you said staring at the now destroyed bush that happens to be in direct sight of the young master's study. 

"Do you think Sebastian is going to be upset?" Finny asked you, fear dripping into his posture. 

"Is there ever a time that he's not upset?" You and Sebastian have not been getting along the best for awhile. Most of the conversations are short or one sided, and you tend to avoid him due to his fake personality or at least reactions.  'I guess being around Sesshomaru has really made me hate it when people don't just come forward and say how they feel.'

You both flinch as you hear the creaking of a window opening. "Oh Finnian, __F/N__ can you two come up here?" You both hear Sebastian yell in the gentlest command you may have ever heard.

"And we're dead..." You say looking over Finny as you both begin to walk to the servant's entrance.

                                                                              ~Feudal Era~

"You will tell this Sesshomaru how to reach her." A very pissed dai youkai demands to a cloaked figure.  

"I have already told you, milord. The first time you came here seeking something to tie the girl to this time, it simply cannot be done. Her spirit wishes to wonder, have you considered she does not wish to return?" the onibaba stated. Having lived so many years on this Earth she no longer fears the powerful demon nor his powers.  

"Nonsense. You speak lies, find a way for this Sesshomaru to pass through the well or I shall have your head." Poison already dripping from his claws he can no longer hold his anger on __F/N__'s disappearance. And for a simple hag to state that she did not wish to return was utterly foolish.  'She has clearly been taken and being held against her will.' 

Sesshomaru was not sure why he really cared about getting the girl back. She was helpful and trust worthy, but she was still just a human woman. He was sure he could find a demon that can do everything she did and more but he cannot force himself to do so.  But that does not matter, someone took something that belonged to him. And he would make them pay.

"Lord Sesshomaru. I can give you this enchanted stone, its powers will allow you to pass through the well. But I do ask milord should the girl be happy there that you leave her be." The Witch stated asking only one request from the Lord.  

"Nonsense." 

And with that, the powerful Lord Sesshomaru was gone, after months of searching for someone who had the ability to form such tools that would allow him passage through the well he can finally punish not only __F/N__ but her captor's as well.  

The well coming into sight in the distance he could feel the stone begin to burn. He knew that in mere moments he would have her. 

                                                                                    ~England~

"Please do explain why you two saw if fit to destroy a beautiful piece of Phantomhive property?" Sebastian demanded in a light voice. The 3 had been standing in the hallway getting silently reprimanded for the last 15 minutes.  

"I do apologize sir. We misunderstood the proper care needed for such delicate flowers," you said head bowed. 'If I used big words and say sorry a lot maybe me and Fin will walk away with only our egos hurt.' Though Sebastian has yet to lay a hand on you, you had witnessed yourself his abuse of the other staff members. 

Sebastian went to reply to her attempt when a loud bang was heard throughout the entire estate. 

"THE FUCK WAS THAT?"