Stolen Roses {Chapter 10}

Telling Sesshomaru was about as easy as pulling teeth. And Jaken as always was no help at all.

"Sesshomaru I owe it to them, they have taken care of me this entire time, the least I could do is stay and help for a bit. They welcomed you two to stay as well, but if you want maybe you can go to Japan and see if you can find out anything. At least with doing this, I am ensuring we have a place in case we're not able to find a way back. Things aren't like they used to be, there are too many humans around to just hideout in the woods." You tried to reason. 

The two of you have been going back and forth for so long even Jaken had decided to quiet down and let you two have at it.

"Staying is unnecessary as you owe them nothing. This Sesshomaru will not leave his ward in the hands of such a lowly demon." Sesshomaru had said voice low and monotone making it hard to argue. "I told them I would stay. And Sebastian hasn't even touched me, hell I think the longest conversation we had was on the best way to hide a flamethrower." 

You saw Sesshomaru's eyebrow arch in questioning. "You don't want to know, but I'm sure you'll see before we leave." you said thinking of the reckless light haired chef. 

"Please, you know I wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't necessary or smart. I owe them and they can help us! Things. Have. Changed. I don't even know this time that well. They can help us Sesshomaru. We have no money, no place to stay, and the only place relatively familiar is almost 6,000 miles away and not quite a walkable destination. And even if we did make it there, Sebastian already said it's not the same."

"Fine." you heard Sesshomaru seeth between clenched canines.  "Twelve moon cycles and then we leave. " 

"Thank you! Now, how about we start introductions? I'm sure the others would love to..."

"No"

"Oh don't be a sourpuss." 

You saw Sesshomaru cut his eyes at you.  'Dogs I swear.'

"Let's go I promise it won't be that bad! And besides, you will need to know them and the manor should we be here that long. Did you plan on staying in here the entire time?" looking over at Sesshomaru you could see his displeasure anyone could have. It wasn't hidden.

Walking out of the room with Sesshomaru and Jaken behind you, you started to point out halls and rooms along the way saying what was what. Pointing out the other's rooms you noticed Sesshomaru become instantly uncomfortable. "They keep the females so close to the males?" 

"Yeah, this is the servant's area, the area is too small to separate by sex and besides there is just me and Mey-Rin so it would be stupid to separate on opposite house sides." you said remembering how the servants in Sesshomaru's Palace were, unmated males and females were housed separately to ensure nothing of the mature rating happened. 

"The creatures room is right across from yours." 

"He rarely uses it though, I always thought maybe he took naps elsewhere, I mean now I know he wasn't sleeping at all it's just what I thought." you were still so embarrassed and ashamed of yourself, all this time and you never knew. You could feel Sesshomaru burning holes in the back of your skull, probably waiting for another chance to scold you for your shortcoming. 'I always was getting myself into trouble but this probably takes the cake.'

You finally looked back to catch his stare but you saw his look changed, he was now deep in thought. His eyes never meeting yours. 

"This Sesshomaru does not know Engrish" He stated trying to say the last word in English.