Stolen Roses {Chapter 13}

You had only been sleeping a few hours when you heard the floorboards near your door creak.

'Great, just more fuel to the "they're sleeping together" fire'

"Sesshomaru, we have been over this please go back to your OWN room." you said aloud without removing the covers from your head, your annoyance at the situation showing.

"Your mutt is being obedient for once. I am simply here to tell you we will be leaving in 3 days' time for Japan." Sebastian's cocky voice rang out.

With a humpf you threw the blankets off your face and looked over at him, you could only make out his silhouette but you could sense he was upset. 'That makes the two of us. Maybe if you were a bit nicer to the kid he wouldn't want to go.'

"This couldn't wait until morning?"

"The young master asked for you to be notified as soon as the information became available."

'Asshole. There is absolutely no way you just found a ship it's 3 in the morning.'

Sighing you thanked Sebastian for informing you, but he made no attempts at moving. You could see the slight glow to his eyes. Every single demonic characteristic Sebastian showed makes you feel worse, you should have known what he was without Sesshomaru having to tell you.

And knowing what he will do to Ciel makes your heart pang and break with each and every thought. He shouldn't be living this way, he should be out playing not running a victorian era equivalent of a multi-million dollar corporation. Death should be the furthest thing from his mind, but it's become the only thing in his life. And this asshole enjoys torturing the poor boy.

"Is there something else you have to say?" you asked your thoughts making your tone a bit curt.

"There is actually."

"Well?"

"Why were you traveling with demons?" Sebastian asked after a few moments as he walked the few steps to your bed and sat down. 'Well make yourself at home, it's only 3 in the fucking morning....'

Looking at him you thought of your response. You never understood yourself why you chose to remain in the feudal era or by Sesshomaru's side. You loved him, this is true, but you knew it could never be for multiple reasons you do not want to think about in fear of hurting your own self esteem. Rin never would have been able to stay with Sesshomaru as long as she had if wasn't for you so she's not a valid excuse for why you stayed in the beginning. This is all too much to tell him.

"He kidnapped me from my friends. Then after a while, I just chose to stay."

"With your kidnapper?"

"Well by that point he was more a friend. I could come and go as I pleased."

"Are you sure you do not suffer from a mental illness?"

You had to roll your eyes, granted he had a point that you could have a smidge of Stockholm syndrome.

"No, I do not. There is a lot more I just don't feel comfortable diving into such a deep conversation right now, I wouldn't know where to begin anyhow. We have been through so much and have practically raised a child together. There's just to...."

"A child?" Sebastian cut in, you could see the glow in his eyes had gotten brighter.

"Oh yeah, the girl Rin that you sometimes hear me, Sesshomaru, or Jaken talking about. Sesshomaru found her one day, well she more so found him. We have been taking care of her ever since."

"Hm"

"What do you mean 'hm', Have you found a diagnosis Dr.Michaelis?"

"It is just odd of a Daiyoukai such as himself to take in not only one human female but a human child as well I'm guessing at your expense, and then care enough to get himself stranded trying to find one of the two leaving the other unprotected. It's much like what one would do for the one they love or in his case, their mate." Sebastian said while gazing at the ceiling while pinching his chin.

Your heart stopped. He could hear the missed beat.

You looked down a pathetic look on your face. "It's not like that, there are many we trust with Rin. And besides, he already has a mate. He would never be with a human." You couldn't catch yourself, you shouldn't let Sebastian see your feelings for Sesshomaru. You shouldn't let this Devil know anything that can harm you.

The room went silent. You couldn't see the smirk on Sebastian's face. You just felt the depression sinking in. You didn't feel the bed shift it wasn't until you felt Sebastian grab your chin did you realize he had even moved. You looked him dead in his beautiful red eyes.

His voice became soft he moved even closer than you thought possible. You felt his knee brush the inside of your thighs separating them.

"That's why you were with him. You love him but you will never be good enough for him because of your human blood."

Not allowing the hurt from the words he spoke show, you continued your staring contest even though he was practically a blur at this distance. You cannot let him see your pain.

"But I love human blood." he said as he closed the small gap between the two of you.

His lips were soft but moved with a fiery passion. You tried to remember everything was an act with him. You would become nothing but a toy to entertain him while he waited for his meal to be ready.

His tongue begged for entrance. Begged you to move, to play along.

If it wasn't 3 in the morning. If it wasn't for how shitty you were now feeling. If you were thinking clearly. You would slap him and send him off with a busted ego.

But it was 3 in the morning, hell probably closer to 4 and right now you saw you could use him. Use him to make you feel better if only for a night, even though you know you will regret it tomorrow.

You allowed him to enter and returned his kiss.

You heard his groan of satisfaction. And decided if you were going to play, he will follow your lead not his own. You threw as much of your body weight as you could toward him so you could reverse the position so that you were now on top continuing the makeout session.

He wasn't a fan of not having the upper hand 'literally' but you didn't care. You knew when you began to move he would shut up.

You moved on top of him in an agonizingly slow pace for both of you, as he ran his hands through your hair. You could feel him trying to speed up the pace, and with every denial, he would try to switch the position.

You felt him trying to lift up your nightgown when the screams rang out.

You shot up out of the bed much to his displeasure.

Ciel was having a nightmare. It wasn't entirely uncommon, he had them most nights to which you would go and comfort him.

You headed for your door when Sebastian stopped you with a hold on your upper arm, he started to kiss the back of your neck, trying to continue on what was happening.

"The young master is awake and needs at least one of us. And it seems you have no interest in going so I will." you said coldly before ripping your arm out of his grasp.

With that you exited, shutting the door a bit louder than you intended.

:::Sebastian POV:::

Black sparks rose up from around Sebastian's feet as he stood there, his arm still outstretched to where it was holding you. A few more moments, a few more precious moments and he would have known what you felt like. How it felt to be the center of your world if only for a short while.

"I will enjoy every moment of devouring that damned brat."