Stolen Roses {Chapter 16}

Sebastian Michaelis' POV

Sebastian stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes going wide. 

'I surely did not hear that right. Surely that thing did not call her mother'  

"Oi Sebastian!! Why are you stopping, keep going, we're going to be late getting to the young master, plus I want to put some distance between us and the weirdo." _First_ had said while sparing a cautious look back towards the undertaker. He clearly made her nervous. 'He hasn't moved.' 

"COME ON!" she frustratedly yelled while grabbing his free hand and pulling him along in the direction of the cafe where their young master waited. 

"Sorry my lady. I had gotten distracted by a minor disturbance." I said, my mind still wandering to the man in black. 

"Uh, are you alright?" 

"Yes why?" 

'She is still holding my hand.' Sebastian thought while looking at their fingers intertwined. 'she wouldn't even look at me this morning, moments ago she was trying to keep from arguing with me, and now here she is pulling me along freely like a mother guiding a disobedient child. Humans are quite odd.' 

She stopped and faced him.

"You're not moving, you said your self we're gonna be late yet here you are standing and watching the birds! Plus you called me my lady." 

"And what is so wrong with that?" I replied and began walking again, she never let go of his hand even when she matched his speed. 

"It's weird, I'm not your 'lady' it just felt wrong." she said faking a shiver. 

"That is not what you were saying the other night."

"SEBASTIAN!!!" she yelled causing many to stop and stare as her face turned as red as an apple. 

'Such a childish human.' 

Back at the Manor / Your POV 

After the disturbing afternoon with Sebastian you had decided to spend the rest of your evening in your room. Ciel had given you the rest of the day off after returning to the manor so you could better prepare. You had heard Sebastian going over the event with the odd man you two had run into with Ciel. 

Turning the knob to your door you could sense the demonic presence inside. 

'I faced one already today, why not both.' you thought. 

Walking in you went right to business grabbing your book and heading towards your bed. You didn't even spare Sesshomaru a glance. You already had your bags along with Sesshomaru's and Jaken's packed so you could relax before the long journey. 

You tried to focus on the book, you really did but he made it impossible! He would not stop staring at you trying to catch your eye, and even when you did finally give in and look over the mutt had the audacity to look away as if he hadn't been mean mugging you since you came in!

So being the mature, intelligent woman that you are you growled at him, well at your book before slamming the book down in your lap. 

And then everything was a fuzzy blur of white, blue, red, and yellow. 

Sesshomaru was on top of you, pinning your arms down with his own, his nose in the crook of your neck. 

'Fucking asshole, he is literally trying to make me submit to him!'