Stolen Roses {Chapter 14}

It's 7 in the morning and you did you best to get out of your bed.

After tending to Ciel you were relieved to find Sebastian had left so you could try and get some sleep. But it only left you with 3 hours before you would have to be up doing your work and dealing with the asshole again.

"Why does this room smell like him?"

'Holy shit when did he come in here'

"Sebastian came in last night to inform me he found a ship, we'll be heading for Japan in 3 days." finally sparing him a glance you could see how annoyed he was. Annoyed may have been an understatement he was down right pissed.

Suddenly you felt Sesshomaru slam you back down onto your mattress while laying forcing his weight down on you. "I can smell him on you."

'Two men in less than 5 hours, wow I sure am making mommy proud.'

"What does it matter Sesshomaru? We were going over the details of the trip and he sat on my bed." you exagerated hoping to defuse his temper a bit but you could slowly feel your own rage rising. He can have a wife, a mate, hell probably even a few mistresses but you can't even sleep with another man?...not that you and Sebastian did anything more than kiss last night but what right is that of his to judge what or who you do?

"STOP. LYING." he says between growls, you can see his eyes tinging red. His hair floating around him. The electricity in the room is begging you to submit and tell him but your own anger is firing back.

"Get the FUCK off of me Sesshomaru! We kissed! That was it, I regret it, believe me I do. But it is NONE of your fucking business!"

He just stared at you, or through you, you're not really sure. You could see his anger still present but there was something else brewing. And just like that he was gone, you waited for your heart to stop racing before getting up. 'Great that makes 2 assholes to avoid now.'

Looking over you saw your clock read 7:44 am, and due to his hissyfit you're late for your shift.

Heading into the kitchen you saw Bald cleaning the dishes from this mornings breakfast.  

"Look who finally made it! Thought Sebastian done killed ya!"

'What?'

"Why would he kill me? And good morning to you too." you said while helping dry and put the dishes away. 

"He was in here like 30 minutes ago lookin for ya, he said he was going to wake you up after he got the young master ready."

"Oh, I didn't see him. I had a late night last night." 

'Shit did he hear our arguement?'

Baldroy looked at you with a cheesy look. "Should I assume your friend was the cause?" he said with a jab at your side. "No, just preparing for a trip."

"Ya lucky, the young master hardly ever lets us go on trips. But at least we'll get a lil break from Sebastian while y'all are gone." 

"Thats where you guys are lucky." you said in a flat voice. You're trying to get over the last few hours but it's hard. 

"Well Bald, I have to make sure MeyRin has the laundry under control. Talk to you later."

"See ya." he said while lighting up a cigarette. 

Heading out to the gardens you saw Mey had already started hanging the laundry so you started on the windows. 

"WENCH!!"

"HOLY SHIT! What?" you yelled startled.

"WHERE IS LORD SESSHOMARU? HE WENT TO SEE YOU AND HAS NOT RETURNED!"

"Jaken I swear on everything you ever scare me like that again and I will feed you to AuUn! I don't know he's probably preparing to go back to Japan, maybe check the yard?" you replied not wanting to air out what happened this morning. 

"Pathetic woman I cannot help you being scared, I am a fierce demon after all." he said with his chest swelling with pride before he walked off to search for his master. You could feel the sweat drops on your forehead looking at him. 'oh yeah real scary Jaken.' 

"But where is Sesshomaru? He rarely leaves his room unless he's in mine." 

3 hours later

You were lost in thought when you caught Sebastian rounding the corner distracted by the papers in his hands. 'Hell to the no.'

Quickly you scooped up your sponge and bucket and tried to retreat to a different area before he caught wind of you. 

"__F/N__ Where are you off too in such a hurry? You were 40 minutes late this morning that is not acceptable conduct for a Phantomhive servant. And now I find you leaving work only half done?" 

Stopping in your tracks with your shoulders bunched. 'caught red-handed' You look back and saw he hadn't even looked up from his papers. "I was running everything over with Sesshomaru this morning and lost track of time. It will not happen again."  

You see his eyebrow twitch.

"Oh really?"

"Yes sir." he knows I am lying though my teeth, the asshole probably listened to the full fight with popcorn. 

"Well do make sure it doesn't happen again. I will not tolerate such behavior, next time you will face punishment."  he said, you didn't notice his mood until now. He definitely heard you this morning. 'great 2 for 2 on pissing both men off.'

"Will do." you say and watch him walk off. 

"Today has gone so great! Oh what will tomorrow have in store?" you say to yourself with fake enthusiasm. 

A/N sorry for such a short chapter. My wifi is out on my laptop so I am relying on my phone.