Stolen Roses {Chapter 7}

~England~

Moments passed as the loud sounds of the after quakes sounded through the large home. No one dared to move, not even the ever quick Butler.  After the 3rd moment, everyone began to head towards the kitchen, sure that the sound was a result of the Chefs destructive cooking style. Upon arrival, they found the kitchen empty but spotless. Not even a smudge of dirt dared stain the floors. 

'Is Bald cooking outside?' Looking up you noticed Sebastian's eyes starting to glow slightly red, assuming he was highly pissed you knew his weird ass was figuring the same thing...before he took off like a bat out of hell to find the poor cook. 

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOI...SEBASTIAN!" he was gone before you could get a word in edgewise. You had not cursed so much in front of them as you have in these last few minutes Now both you and Finny were in a dead run trying to catch up to the Butler before one of you were upgraded to Chef, reaching the doors that you two had seen the black blur run out of you ran into the back of Fin. 'Great Sebastian has already killed him.' Peering past the blonde boy you had seen everyone even Baldroy standing, staring at something out in the field. 

"What's going on why is everyone just standing here? Hello?!" You asked walking around them towards the front. 'It was as if they were frozen, nope they're blinking. What is it then?'

Following their eyes, with yours they landed on an object standing in the center of the entrance. Before your mind could register what it was seeing you were pulled back. 

"Git back __F/N__ we don't know what it wants!" Mey-Rin had yelled, her glasses off and her voice seemed deeper and her accent not as thick as usual. 

"__F/N__" 

Pushing your way towards the front yet again, you finally face him. He had not moved an inch closer but you could see his hand now rested on the hilt of his sword. Your mind was rushing a million miles per hour, your ears were now ringing and felt as if they would burn and wither off of your head. 'How could this be, how is he here? Can we go back?' Before you knew it the world was spinning. With a rush of air, you were in a pair of arms.