CHAPTER 30: The Death Scene

I bite my lips to suppress my laugh as I acted to hang up the phone. I sat beside her again.

"Who's that?" She asked. Don't tell me you didn't hear me?

"Nothing." I said in a usual response and pressed my lips together. Shit. I wanted to laugh.

"Really? Nothing? And you looks so happy?" She said.

"Uhm. I'm not. Am I?" I asked.

"Oh shit Chlo. Don't act like stupid." Oh. Stupid?

"Stupid- Are you jealous?"

"Jealous?" She let out a bitter laugh. "Why would I?"

Ouch.

"Oh yeah Beca. Why would you." I said. "You know what? I'm gonna go." I was about to stand when she stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Matt."

"Oh really? Chlo stop shitting around. You have guts of getting mad at me? When in fact you're the one who's talking to that Matt?"

"Wow. How about you Beca? You're letting me to do your report while your eye fucking that blondie?! Wow!"

"But.. it's still not enough reason to left me and be with that butt chin."

"Don't call him like that."

"Oh." She said. "Now you're protecting him from my.." She threw my hands off of her. "You know what? Just.. get lost."

Get lost.

Get lost.

Get lost.

"Okay. I'm gonna go so I can't see how you flirt with her." I said and walked out.