CHAPTER 2: Planned Meeting

# CHAPTER 02

Beca is having a very smooth day. Doing her actual routine is definitely a basic. It's like her only goal is to graduate. Literally to graduate only. No friends. No memories. No relationship nor experimentation.

Going to class. After that eating in the cafeteria, so thankful that no random people go to sit with her. Then went to the rooftop where she find it so peaceful and took a nap. After a minutes of taking a nap, went to her afternoon class and after classes went straight to her dorm. She's the only one in her dorm unlike the ordinary dorm that contains 8 students. Well, you will find out soon why.

But today is different. She's in the library for some urgent reason. She needs to do some research for her damn report.

While searching for a right book in the bookshelves. She saw a familiar face and... there she is! She smiled at her and walked towards Beca's direction.

"Hey." She approached.

"Hey." Beca approached.

"Did you still remember me? Cafeteria, you know." She asked hoping Beca still remember her.

"Yeah." Beca said without looking at her. Still browsing the bookshelf beside her. She's now being rude. She doesn't want to talk to anyone so maybe showing her with none interest will make her go away. But she didn't.

"Uhm. What are you doing here? I think your not the person usually in here. Did you?" Chloe asked that looks like she already judge Beca's being but the latter ignored it and instead chuckled in enthusiasm. Well, she's telling her the fact.

"Oh." Beca chuckled. "Yeah I'm not. I just went here for some research on my report tomorrow." Beca exclaimed.

"Oh. We're same. What are you looking for?" She asked and Beca told her what she needed and Chloe helped her to find it. Minutes have taken and they both got what they need and went back to their seats. Chloe insisted to sat in front of her again.

Despite of the fact that Chloe was only a transferee and she doesn't have anyone to talk to, she chose to be with Beca. She doesn't know why but she felt Beca wont judge her like her classmates did to her when she came to Barden.

Well, she's a very gorgeous redhead girl and it fascinate all her classmates especially the boys. Every boys that come near her tells her they like her and it made her uneasy when they say it at the same time. She's so nice that she entertain them all even she already rejected them. Her girl classmates told her she's a flirt and everything that was same meaning with being a whore. Now she's ignoring them.

Her red hair suits her well. Not mentioning that she has an ocean blue eyes that shines whenever you look at it.

Even Beca felt awkward to be with her right now. It's rude if she say 'hey redhead can you stay away from me? I'm kinda allegic with so friendly people' she thought.