CHAPTER 11: I Decided To Die

# CHAPTER 11

Ashley's POV

When we saw the diary. It's exact that the Detective and policemen entered the room. They gave us a questioning look so I stood to introduce myself.

"Hi. I'm Ashley. President of Detective Club and room mate of Allison Ferrer that I assumed that committed suicide." I exclaimed and Detective looked at the head Campus Police. He nodded as approval that I'm saying the truth.

"Okay. How do you know that?" Detective asked with met brows.

"My further investigastion along with my room mates are 100% sure that will help the case and will prove that none of us killed the victim. As you can see. We're seven and you may think that one of us or worst all of us played a foul play for the victim to look like she's been murder. But unfortunately, we spent exactly 6 minutes to open the victim's diary and as I've read this, it's sure that she really committed suicide." I handed the diary to the detective and he immediately read it.

~0613** They know, deep in their hearts that in the end of the day, the most important thing is their love to each other and not their pride.

~0619** I am still trying to understand why the universe brings two people together only to tear them apart. It is cruel.

~0709** If you love her, never fill her ears with lies, her mouth with words, her eyes with tears, her mind with confusion and her heart with pain.

~0727** You just want me but not totally care about me.

~0801** I let myself fall asleep at night with tears in my eyes and you're the reason why.

~0811** Losing a good friend is never easy. Especially when you don't understand why you lost them in the first place.

~0828** Sometimes you have to give up on people, not because you don't care but because they don't.

~0907** And suddenly, we were strangers again.

~0915** I'm a paradox. i want to be happy, but i think of things that make me sad. i'm lazy, yet i'm ambitious. i say i don't care, but i do.

~1002** Worst painful thing ever was being betrayed with your friend just to be with your ex.

~1021** I always wonder what I've done to deserve all the pain I feel day by day.

~1023** These days, all those memories start to haunt you. I know you've probably lost count of the number of times you punched the wall, slapped your head or broken down before you finally drift away into sleep.. sometimes secretly hoping you'll never wake up.

~1025** Good bye for now, I have to leave. Till we meet again.

"It says there that she and her ex boyfriend broke up. The boy tries to bring them back because of some matters he need from her but Allison felt she's being taken for granted so she let him go. Then her bestfriend suddenly disappeared when she needed her the most not knowing her bestfriend was dating her ex. Isn't it so cruel? Well, bitches really do awful things." I exclaimed and commented. "After that. She found out that they are dating. And boom! Everything triggered her to do such mindless act."

"It's so lame." Detective commented without looking at us. "It doesn't make sense." What?

"Well, if you are really a detective, you know that people do such thing not because they want to die but because they want to stop the pain." I explained that made her look at me. I smirked at him.