CHAPTER 09: Sneeze

# CHAPTER 09

Lately, Chloe was a little bit busy about her study but Beca and her was constantly texting each other. But yesterday, until today, she didn't text Beca even once. Beca texted her thrice but she wasn't replying so the brunette didn't bothered to text her again. Now Beca was making myself distracted.

She's in her room facing her computer and making herself more focus there. She's concentrating when her phone rang.

Someone's calling at this moment and it's 11 in the evening. She took her phone beside the table of her desktop without looking at it. She swiped it and held it beside her ears.

"Hi. It's Beca Mitchell. Whom I speaking?" She enthusiastically asked and she frowned after hearing a loud music at the other line.

She immediately looked at her phone to check it and she saw Chloe's name. she mumbled 'shit' when she realized that Chloe really called her.

"You're so cute." Chloe said that made Beca blushed.

Her voice... Imissed it. She mentally said.

Wait.

What?

"I'm not Beale." She said trying to be sound pissed. Chloe giggled.

"Anyway, you didn't save my number? Did you?" Despite of the loud noise Beca can clearly hear Chloe on the other line.

"Oh sorry Chlo. I'm just busy right now that I didn't bother to look at my screen before answering it." Beca replied and turned around her swivel chair not to face her computer. She crossed her legs and rest her back. "So, what's up?" Trying to open the topic of her inexistence.

"I have amazing unbelievable facts about Science and its Scientist! And I bet you didn't hear it yet." There she is.

"5 bucks?"

"Oh Becs. I didn't meant that bet thing. I just meant that amazing unbelievable facts. Do you wanna hear it?"

"Why my mind says I shouldn't?"

"You should Beca. It's only once in a lifetime experience hearing so amazing unbelievable facts." She's used of saying that 3 words huh? Beca sighed.

"Fine."

"Be ready cuz it really amazing un-

"Proceed."

"It's only 5 amazing unbelievable-

"Oh god."

"Here's the first unbe-

"Can you stop saying those 3 words? You're saying it for 6 time!"

"Well. It's really amazing unbe-

"Seriously? How high are you right now?"

"Hmm. I'm still 5'4 and higher than you Becs." Chlor said and the brunette groaned.

"Ugh. Are you drunk? Where are you?" Beca asked. The redhead chuckled.