CHAPTER 26: Blood Lust

# CHAPTER 26

A/N: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

FOR ADULTS EYES ONLY! SKIP IF IT YOU WANT! SPG/SMUT AHEAD!

Ps. Sorry for the typos and errors! Nobody's perfect pft.

&&READ AT YOUR OWN RISK&&

Stacie's POV

I don't deserve this kind of pain. I never thought of him doing that thing to me. After all, I still love him and I don't believe that he cheated on me. I know he can't. I know he wouldn't.

I don't see him with another girl whenever I'm following him. I looked so pathetic but..

Yes. I'm following him to check him if he's doing fine or what. I know it's ridicule but I'm really desperate to know if he's really cheating on me.

And I don't find any hints of him cheating on me..

I'm now here at cafeteria.. staring at him from a far. And he's laughing with his friends like he's not experiencing a painful break up right now. Like we didn't break up.

Why is he doing this to me?

I don't have any history of cheating on him and it's our first time that we encountered a third party.. not really a third party but I kissed that girl back.

And it's my fault.

I really regret it.

My tears fell on my food and I immediately wiped my wet cheeks. I'm so pathetic.

I can't even focus myself a while ago to my classes because my thoughts are still on going of why our relationship led to break up that fast.

I'm also constantly checking myself in the mirror if I'm getting fat or what.. if I'm getting ugly or what.. do I need to get some diet now?

I stood up from my seat and took my things with me. I left the table without eating my foods.

Even a small bite of it.

I was about to totally go out of the cafeteria when I heard a girl's voice called my name.

It's familiar.

I looked at the direction of the voice and saw her.

Smiling at me.

The one who I kissed back and one of the reasons why me and Donald broke up.

I'm just looking at her with a blank face. I saw Donald looked at my direction and immediately looked away when our eyes met.

My heart was totally torn apart.

I saw Emily left her companion's table and walked towards me.