CHAPTER 13: I'm Not Beautiful

# CHAPTER 13

Chloe's POV

It's Monday and first day of the week to go to classes. I'm in my History class right now and our professor is not yet here. Everyone was talking about the up coming event, while me? Reading A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.

Masquerade Party?

They are talking about what will be their dress on that day because looking fancy once in a year event is their goal. Them. I don't know what to wear yet. I couldn't ask Beca of what to wear because..you know. She's too emo to ask for such kind of fashion wear. Knowing her, maybe she's so disgusted knowing shw needs to wear a fanxy dress that suits here. Well, this is required.

Maybe I should look at the internet?

Some are only interested because the unknown owner of Barden will come. Well, it's really interesting because no one knows him. Not mentioning that he will come exactly at Halloween. No one knows if its a prank or not but no one cares. They're excited, that's all.

Anyway, after the incident in the coffee shop I didn't see Tyler anymore. Maybe he's really in the jail.

And I felt so sorry for him. It's my fault at all. If I didn't break our friendship maybe he's still the Tyler I always ask for unattended assignments, the guy I always with in that coffee shop for dinner. A nerd guy that every girls could ask for.

Oh my god.

What did I do?

My zone of thoughts stopped when our old woman in eye glasses professor entered the room. The room changed in laugh to serious mode.

"Good morning class. We have no class for today but I have an announcement." Some of us almost squeal of knowing we don't have class to her today. Too excited to get rid of her so boring class. Tss. "I know some of you already know about the Masquerade Party because of the poster in the bulletin board not indicating the time and date but obviously it will happen this Friday, exactly 8 in the evening. And you need a date."

Date?

Wait.

What?

I don't need a date!

"Wait! Ma'am, uhm, what if I don't want a date?" I asked. I saw the stares of my classmates in my peripheral view.

"It's up to you if you want to be alone in that party." She said calmly. What the hell.

After class, I immediately went to the library to avoid my classmates but unfortunately, some of them also went here to ask me to be their date. I guess.

Even some of my classmates in other subjects are here.

Oh my god.

"Hi Beale." The guy approached beside me. It looks like all the 1st period of class is already dismissed.