CHAPTER 30: The Death Scene

# CHAPTER 30

A/N: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! joke. HAHAHA

EVERYONE, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON EVERY CHAPTER. LABYOO.

Chloe's POV

It's really a beautiful peaceful blissful wonderful colorful amazingful (lol) weekend here at Barden. I felt so refreshed bcoz of the wind that touches my skin.

Me and Beca are here at the side of the football field. Sitting in the shaded part where you can see a big tree. I'm doing her reports in History. While her? Watching the cheerleaders practicing for the annual sports fest that will gonna happen before Christmas break.

I stopped from typing in her laptop and looked at the direction where she was looking.

Oh. I saw a smiling blonde but looks like a clown girl who was constantly looking at our direction. Dude! It's so early to wore a thick stage make up! And fyi you're just praticing. I looked around to see if there's someone behind us, but unfortunately I saw a high wall with graffiti.

Beca was smiling like an idiot while looking at her. I hissed to catch her attention but she didn't even gave me a glance.

What the hell?

She said to me in the urgent meeting that I must- my god. I'm not jealous.

I said I'm not.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Alarm clock for lunch break.

She looked at me.

Finally! I got her attention.

I acted like there's someone's calling. "Oh, wait. I'll take this one." I said and stood up.

I just walked two steps away from her and off my alarm clock. I put it on my ear and started talking loud.

"Hello Matthew Blake?" I said in loud voice. I took a glance on her. She's now having a blank face while looking at the girl's direction. SUCCESS. "Oh. I'm sorry MATT. I have someone with today- yeah. I'm really sorry. Yeah. Yeah of course! Bye. Yeah. Bye."