CHAPTER 20: The Wisest of Them All

# CHAPTER 20

9:08 pm

Chloe's POV

I woke up with a noise of someone.

"Hey please speak if anybody is here! I can smell your perfume!" She screamed.

Gosh.

My headache.

I can't see anything but black. I felt my gown was soaked. What's that?

Where's my purse? PHONE?

Maybe there's something that covers my eyes. I groaned when I felt the tape that was wrapped around my wrist.

"Hey! Who are you?" She screamed.

"I'm Chloe. What's happening? Who are you?" I asked. She sounds so far from me.

"I don't know. I'm Claire! Claire Alvana! Can you see something?"

"Actually no. I can't see anything."

"You're too far from me so it's not your perfume I'm smelling. HEY STILL ANYBODY HERE?!" She shouted that echoed the.. room?

"Oh fuck. You're so noisy- what the fuck!? Why I can't move!?" This time it's guy.

"HEY! Can you see something?"

"No! I can't! What the fuck is happening here?"

"Well. Same question I wanna ask." I said.

"Who are you?" Claire asked.

"Me? I'm Arthur Scott."

"Hi. I'm Claire Alvana! And the other voice was Chloe. What's your last name, lady?"

"Beale. Chloe Beale."

After that. We heard a groans and growls from different directions.

"Hey guys! Gosh. My throat is kinda sore right now because of shouting and screaming to wake you up! Please wake up guys!"

"Fudge. What's the fuck is going on here!?" I know that voice! Is that the girl who called me not beautiful?!

"Hey there! What's your name?!"

"None of your business. Who are you to abduct me huh? Did you fucking know that I can kill you whoever you are?!"

"Jesus. Calm down." Arthur said.

"We have a same situation here. I can't see. I'm tied up. And I don't know why I felt my dress is soak." Claire exclaimed.

"Oh. You're wet too?" I asked, it sounds dirty.

"I am." Claire replied.