CHAPTER 24: Broken Beyond Repair

# CHAPTER 24

A/N: Advance sorry to all. Pfft.

Beca's POV

"Hey mom." She grinned.

I glared at her. "Did I already said to you that don't call me mom whenever where in public?"

"We're not in public mom. Duh." She grinned and went down Emily's lap and jumped on me to hugged me. She placed herself between my legs. "I miss you tooo!"

She's not my child. She's a daughter of my uncle in father's side. Her mom died in a car accident so she treated me as her mother like all the time.

Maddie Mitchell.

"They'll going to think I'm your real mom kid."

"That's better. So they will also gonna think that you're not single anymore and you already have a husband so no one will date you." Maddie wittily said.

"Oh god mads." I glared at Aubrey. "Don't ever listen to your Aunt Aubrey she has a crush on me." Aubrey immediately shook her head in disapproval. "She's a liar."

"Okay but can I stay to your house tonight?" Maddie asked and I shook my head while pressing my lips together.

"No. You have classes tomorrow and you need to go to school. And if you excel in school, having good grades and friends. I will buy you whatever you wanted this Christmas." I said and winked. She grinned in amusement. I kissed her cheeks.

"What about me Becs? What's my present?" Emily asked enthusiastically.

"You need to be excellent too like Maddie and I'll give you another car." I said and she also grinned. It's just a piece of cake to her. I don't know how she did that while she's always in a drag race or motor race or hanging out with her friends.

I only knew that she's not going to any of that places when she has assignments and projects.

Sometimes, I caught her making her reports in her room wearing her sweatpants with her glasses on and her hair in a messy bun and she's so embarrassed when I saw her in that kind of situation. I just laughed and helped her do her works.

I looked at my watch.

"Okay, everyone. I'm gonna go. It's 4 and I need to prepare for tonight." I said and got up from my seat.

"Tonight? What's with tonight?" Aubrey asked and looked to everyone. I looked at her and muttered..

"None of your business."

Stacie Conrad's POV

"I told you it's nothing! What the fuck?" I screamed.

I'm here at his usual place which is the side of open field of Barden where he always find peaceful and refreshing but now I'm wrecking it. He's my boyfriend, Donald. He let out a hissed.