CHAPTER 15: Soft to Hard

# CHAPTER 15

Chloe's POV

I decided to go to the nearest boutique here at Barden or possibly mall to buy something to wear this Friday. I called Beca to accompany me but she had a class.

I stared at myself in a big mirror in our bathroom. I'm wearing a snotch collar shirt unbottoned and inside of it was a black tank top my black jeans and a flat shoes.

When I feel contented with my look. I picked her purse and leave the dormitory.

It's Tuesday and I don't have classes this afternoon so I'm here at the waiting shed for bus.

When the bus came. I climb on it and saw the standing passengers. I stood at the middle part of the bus where there's a space. It's almost full of passengers.

I don't have a car and I take so much of time whenever I'm going to shop so bus is very convenient.

I looked around and saw a tall muscular guy behind me.

I'm very used of how guys looked at me from head to toe. Even catcalling. Which I must be used. Coz I'm fucking ugly with a butthead. But I will never be use of someone touching me.

When the bus stopped and some passenger went out, the guy behind me moved and his body touched my back.

Shit.

I felt something disgusting and hard poked my ass. I almost cuss and glared at him.

Okay maybe that's intentionally.

But the second time, his crotch touched my butt that made me irritately elbow him from the back but he kept on grinding behind me.

The bus was not that crowded already because some passenger already arrived to their destination, some space are still available and it's not a fucking reason to stick his body to me!

WHAT THE HELL.

"If I were you I will stop what I'm doing before this knife touch your intestine man." I heard a girl's voice that made the guy stopped from grinding. I gasped when I looked at the pretty curly blonde woman beside the pervert guy with a medical gloves that covering her hand. Aiming the guy's stomach with a small sharp knife.

Jessica.

The girl I saw in the Detective club the first time she went there and the one who saved me from Tyler.

I didn't expect what happen next..

The guy pulled Jessica's arm but not enough for her to be taken over instead she gripped at the guy's arm and forcefully squeezed it hard behind his back. She immediately kicked the guy's knee pit that made the guy kneel and groaned in pain.

"This guy is harassing my friend!" Jessica yelled to catch the attention of the passengers.

The bus driver stopped the bus and some citizens help Jessica to kick him out of the bus.