CHAPTER 03: Unexpected Text from Her

# CHAPTER 03

Chloe was a little bit bored while sitting in the trunk of a tree, leaning her back. She's apparently reviewing her notes for this afternoon quiz while wearing her earphones.

She's done with her lunch. But still not done in hoping for that girl to show up. Oh boy. She's getting weirder everyday. It like she's chasing for someone's attention and that someone doesn't even care about that.

Minutes passed and she felt sleepy so she decided to go to where she thinks will help her to find that girl and walk at the open area of the quadrangle where the football team are playing. Not playing that they really have a game. They only does a passing ball using their foot and body.

Chloe was walking outside the line of football area unconsciously when suddenly a hard thing hit her back. She groaned in pain. She almost fall on knees at the sudden impact.

"Oh, shit." A small girl cussed as she rushed towards Chloe. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I thought-

"It's okay, its okay. I'm still fine." Chloe said but still her face shows she was really hurt. The small girl massage her back. Hoping she ease the pain by doing such thing. Chloe bite her lips as she tries not to let out a groan.

"I'm really sorry." The small girl sincerely apologize. "Do you want to go to the infirmary or what?"

Chloe mentally cussed when she saw the person's face beside her. It was the football MVP! Who wouldn't know the infamous Football player Florencia Fuentes who got consecutive MVP Award? 7 times in a row and why Barden was known in Football College history.

"Oh my god." Chloe said when she already got in her senses as she mesmerized at Flo. It's like all the pain she was feeling awhile was gone. "Is it real that the MVP Football player Florencia Fuentes is here in front of me?" Flo giggled when she saw Chloe's face.

"Do I need to hit you again?" Flo said while smiling. Chloe shook her head to side by side and smiled.

She really forgot the pain on her back. Geez.

"Oh my god. This is real." Chloe blurted. Her eyes almost shape in heart as she stares at Flo. Seconds of realizing the moment. Chloe took a notebook and pen in her bag and handed it to Flo. Asking for an autograph.

She's really a fan.

Who wouldn't be? She can kick a ball into a miles despite of her small body. Not mentioning she's a 5 flat in height. She's even a beautiful not-so-black girl. Who wouldn't admire her?

Flo enthusiastically accept the autograph signing. It's her first time to sign because she ignored all her fans who wants an autograph from her and who only boast it to their friends or sell it online. She thinks that this girl deserves an autograph from her. After all, she hit her.