CHAPTER 08: Blackmailer (SOLVED)

# CHAPTER 08

Beca's POV

We're here in the Detective Club with Ashley, Amy and Emily eating foods while talking shits. I'm a little bit because they are now teasing me to Chloe.

Yeah. I kissed her because I'm mad at her and I think I deserve that.

"Is her lips soft as Aubrey's?"

"Her lips is softer than- what the hell?" I glared at Amy and she only shows me her perfect arranged teeth.

"Seriously. I thought you hate her?" Ashley asked.

"That's my usual reaction whenever someone wants to be my friend."

"She even ask your inexistence to me." Emily said. I looked at her. Really?

"You too?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah. And I think I made her mad when I said to her, maybe you're in the hospital. She thought I beat you when I called you in the library." Emily said and took a sip of her fruit juice.

"But still you kissed her." Fat Amy blurted. Starting the forgotten topic a while ago. I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't reasonable to kiss her because I'm mad at her?" I asked.

"No." They answered in chorus.

"Well if you're a heartless bitch you can do that without anything else." Fat Amy exclaimed. "Even a bitch like Emily couldn't kiss anyone without their permission."

"Nah. I kissed a lot of guys and gals. But they liked it so there's no problem with that at all." Emily said while pulling her crop top shirt down. She looks like she's been cold. "Can someone turn off the fucking aircon? I'm freezing!" Ashley turned off the aircon.

"But Beca. You know the consequences of what you are doing, right? We're worrying about you being alone at the end again after making memories with her." Fat Amy said.

"Yeah. I don't care. Maybe trying and trying will not make me bored or numb at all. Atleast I tried." I said in a lowered voice. I remembered the moments I'm being abandoned by my friends because they already knew my problem.