CHAPTER 19: Party Gone Wrong

# CHAPTER 19

A/N: This will be kinda confusing so read carefully.

WARNING: Typos and grammatically error ahead.

03:43 pm

Chloe's POV

I don't know why but I felt so nervous right now. Most of the time when I felt this kind of feeling there's something bad will happen.

Premonition.

Oh no. Not now, anxiety.

It's a Masquerade slash Halloween Party at the same time so being anxious is natural.

Imagine, it's called halloween and everyone is wearing scary mask? I don't know if it's allowed though.

Anyway. Beca hired me a hair stylist and a make up artist. Even a car and a driver to drive me to Barden and she didn't even ask me if I'm up with that. Or just inform me about it, she just sent some girls here and, boom! I don't know what to say.

Not that I'm mad. Of course I'm glad that I will not be bother of thinking how myself will look like or how I will walk to the auditorium with this kind of dress. And I know she's freaking rich.

SHE CAN EVEN BUY ME AND BE HER SLAVE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND I'M MORE WILLING TO DO THAT.

But still she didn't tell me.

Okay. Fine. I won't argue.

LET'S MOVE ON.

I'm here at place where Beca hired the hair stylist and make up artist. I don't know what they call it and I don't care.

I texted Beca.

Me: Becs what's happening! I know I'm ugly enough for you to hire me people to make me more pleasant in the eye but...wth.

Beca: Chloe relax. I just want you to be the most gorgeous human being I wanna see later. ;)

Me: You piece of shit.

Beca: See you later xx

It's too early to have my make up so I'm here staring at nowhere.

Oh my god.

6:48 pm

After so many years of waiting..

I'm here inside the car.

Outside the double door of Barden auditorium.

Sitting.

Nervous.

Anxious.